Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Flag/Banner Waving Americans Attacked On Freeway Overpass

Link to video
    http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=913

Yes, this was the stupidest thing we have ever done.

Monday night I watched the biased media coverage of illegal alien marches and I couldn’t take it anymore. I called up Old Preach from Save Our State and told him we have to get out there and do something.

I arrived at the Louise Street/101 Freeway overpass in Encino just in time for 5 o’clock rush hour traffic. Old Preach was already there waving a big American flag. Everyone was honking and going crazy giving the thumbs up. No problems.

Then we pull out the banner, and this is the stupidest thing we have ever done. People get shot on the freeways all the time and here we decide to stand above them with a DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS banner!!!

Holy crap, did that ever change their attitude. It was a 50/50 positive, negative response. Many times you could predict their attitudes by the condition or type of vehicle. The most hostile responses were from pickups loaded with lawn care equipment and sun baked 80’s era Honda’s and Toyota’s. Lot’s of profanities from these Hispanic drivers. Also, thumbs down from the Lexus driving upper class whites. Then you have the average American of various ethnicities who gave us huge thumbs up! They loved us with as much passions as the others despised us. Their vehicles were what you would expect working class American’s to drive. Not new, not old, the type of vehicle that serves its purpose in getting you from one place to the next. Too bad I didn’t have video of this because watching their reactions was a sight to see.

Then Jalaria, from Save Our State joined us. She was waving a big California bear revolt flag. We started having a few visitors too. There isn’t an exit at this overpass but drivers would take the next exit and come up to us to talk shit. We ignored them. Then we had a tall, thin guy, in his 20’s walk up to us acting strangely. I wasn’t paying as much attention as I should have been. The next thing I knew, he pulled out a screwdriver or a knife and slashed our banner. He ran and on instinct I chased after him. I let him go, and frankly the guy ran so fast that I couldn’t have caught him if I tried. We’re lucky the banner was the only target of his attack. We patched up the banner with some tape we had on hand and continued. A high school kid with pierced lips and stretched out earlobes came up to us next but I wasn’t about to take anymore shit. We chased him off quickly. He watched us from down the road. We also had a guy watching us from a black pickup. He was parked behind our cars watching us and the fact that he had lawn care equipment in the truck bed was a red flag. He left after a while and later returned driving a small black car. This is the guy you see in the video who tells the cops that I was waving around a semi-automatic weapon. We continued displaying our banner for a bit longer until we noticed that we were really holding up traffic. We decided to rest for a bit and see how that affected traffic, so we stood off to the side of the overpass.

That’s when the CHP arrived. These cops were not cool at all once they saw what was on the banner. DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS! They weren’t interested in the guy who attacked us with the screwdriver. They said we were asking for trouble and they wanted our ID’s. I told them this was bullshit and I was leaving. Unless the wanted to arrest me, they couldn’t keep me there and harass me.

I walked away and grabbed my video camera and started taping them hassling Old Preach and Jalaria from across the street. I think we had 5 CHP cars and a motorcycle cop, with a total of 8 officers. The CHP said they had 911 reports that we were throwing objects at cars on the freeway. Check out the white Escalade with the gang bangers. It’s a good thing the cops were there when they arrived because we could have had a lot of trouble on our hands. As I videotaped the cops hassling OP and Jalaria, my accuser drove up and told the officers that he saw me put a semi-automatic gun in the trunk of my car. So they frisked me and then searched my car. My accuser drove off. The cops wouldn’t give me his name or contact information.

This was the dumbest thing we’ve ever done, and my voice is still sore from screaming at cars DEPORT THE INVADERS! DEPORT!!![/b]

Maybe you should have used the CHIPS theme song for your vidoe. Yes it was stupid even though you have done what a lot of Americans are afraid to do.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I'm glad you guys didn't get hurt. These invaders think they can do anything they want. Can you guys file a suit of harassment against the police? That's just bull what they did.

Quote Originally Posted by gingerurp
    I'm glad you guys didn't get hurt. These invaders think they can do anything they want. Can you guys file a suit of harassment against the police? That's just bull what they did.
    They sure can.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Right on man! that takes balls. Glad ya didnt get in a serious situation out there. More people should follow your lead. It still seems like the country is asleep.

Great job, Watchdog and gang. I read the posts about this on SOS last night and couldn't wait to see the video. I can't believe the cops put y'all through the ringer on that on the basis of one thug's "word" that you had brandished a weapon. And then they can't let you know the accuser's name! That is total BS! I hope you find out who he is and file a lawsuit for intentional infliction of emotional distress or something and ask for damages to be remitted in the form of his sorry behind being deported!!! Good job filming it all, though. Makes a heckuva statement.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

All I want to know is this; How much taxpayers money was spent in this episode?
    How many CHP's where there? x how much do they make an hour?
    And we pay for this?
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

I don't think it was a stupid thing, I think it was a very brave thing to do.

It also shows that when the inevitable violence by illegal aliens against Americans starts, we will not be able to rely on either the police or military as they will side with the illegals at the order of our government.

Please see these links for how serious the situation is:

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd179.htm

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd180.htm

Watchdog, you may think it is the stupidest thing you have ever done but I find it to be one of the most infuriating thing that has ever happened.

If you have his licence number, then try to track him down that way! I will donate and I know others will donate to your cause to SUE the crap out of him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've sent the information to a few Lawyers but you know how it is. The illegal alien lobby has MALDEF, SPLC, NCLR, the Mexican govt., the ACLU, and we really don't have anyone.

If you know someone who can help us with legal issues let me know. We have a lot of situations like this and we could really use some help.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast