Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Watchdog, I wish I did know. I'm here where I think the only lawyer who isn't Hispanic has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Watchdog, I would help but I'm not licensed to practice law here in CA . Can't go practicing without a license, I'd get in trouble. Maybe not if I was illegal, but as a citizen, well, you know how that goes.... the rules ONLY apply to us.

I'll ask a few people we know and see if any ex-Marine JAGs who practice here in CA might be interested in tackling this for fun.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Good job man.

I am from California originally. I left the state because of illegal aliens. Maybe someday I will be able to go back, once all of the filth has been removed, but I am not holding my breath.

Take care,

Reaper

TheReaper, Welcome to Alipac,
    I like you, just left Calif. last year.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Banned
    You might try Public Citizen. They are representing a friend of mine over his Wal-ocaust designs that Wal-mart is trying to squash. They are listed on his site at http://www.wal-ocaust.com

I'm not so sure I would have let them search my car or at least not have given permission as quickly as you did. I may have missed something but didn't the cop say the guy saw you put the gun in your car but then had to ask you which car was yours? I would have asked the cop which car the guy was talking about. You have the right to refuse their request to search. Their only option would be to get a warrent but then they may have impounded your car while waiting for the warrent.

The officers I'm dealing with in the video are pretty cool compared to the two officers that first arrived on the scene. Once they started harrassing us, I insisted on leaving. I told them that they couldn't keep me there unless I was under arrest. That's when I went back to my car and grabbed my camera. I knew I didn't have to allow them to search my car but since I knew there was nothing in there and my camera was rolling I let them. In the future I'll refuse any request to search me or my vehicle. You never know, some cop could actually plant something in my car. People feel very strongly about the issue of illegal immigration. Once the original cops on the scene read the DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS banner, their attitude towards us changed completely.

Wanted Poster

I love the wanted poster! Good Idea!

Good Lesson, take nothing with you to these gatherings that can be misconstrued because of retaliation.

Mod Edit,
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast