Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Full Carlsbad Report, Including Speeches

Full Report Including Video of Speeches:

http://minutemanparty.com/

BREAKING NEWS: Carlsbad Forum on illegal immigration draws twice as many attendees as protesters. This event represents a watershed for the immigration reform movement.

We had anywhere from 4 to 8 times as many reformers as protesters, depending on whose numbers you believe.

The key to the turnout in my opinion was two-fold: 1) good publicity due to the controversy (thanks Supt. Roach) and 2) at long last an elected official stood up for this silent majority, who want this invasion stopped, and said, "enough is enough, the people will be heard".

Thank you Senator Bill Morrow. WE COULD USE THIS GUY IN WASHINGTON REPRESENTING California! Send your donations to this worthy public servant.

According to a Union-Tribune article, there were at least 656 attendees (my guess is as many as 800 showed up), who can be distinguished very easily in proper attire, most coming from work. Interesting article in NC Times about the two sides: read John Roach's comment, which illustrates the vast difference between the citizen group and the angry mob.

Just scroll down this page & look at the rogue's gallery of violent, racist, vigilante xenophobes disguised as ordinary, tax-paying American citizens. Scary.

ladyofshallot--Thank you so much for posting this. It is beautiful!! It made me proud of America, proud of the Minute Men, proud of all the speakers, and Yes Maam....SO VERY PROUD OF CALIFORNIA!!

You've been on your own out there too long. I hope those of us 3000 miles away but with you all deep in our hearts help you some even when we can't be there.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn