Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FUN with BUSH

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Gloriously inane.

Please, please, please! Is there not some other way to have entertainment? I certainly don't agree with a lot of President Bush's policies, but I am saddened to see so much sarcasm and vitriol directed towards the office of the President of the United States. He constantly gets it from the Press Corps and the Dems, so is now continually assailed by both liberals and conservatives.

I agree that enforcing our immigration laws is key to ensuring security in this country, but much of our government is convinced that the US economy can not stand the sudden loss of a large number of workers, who would be sent back home. I don't believe this exactly, but I do think the transition back away from an undocumented workforce has some big complications.

I don't have an easy answer, but I think it would preferable to have respect for the office of the President--and at the same time firm in demanding secure borders.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was fun.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Please, please, please! Is there not some other way to have entertainment? I certainly don't agree with a lot of President Bush's policies, but I am saddened to see so much sarcasm and vitriol directed towards the office of the President of the United States. He constantly gets it from the Press Corps and the Dems, so is now continually assailed by both liberals and conservatives.

I agree that enforcing our immigration laws is key to ensuring security in this country, but much of our government is convinced that the US economy can not stand the sudden loss of a large number of workers, who would be sent back home. I don't believe this exactly, but I do think the transition back away from an undocumented workforce has some big complications.

I don't have an easy answer, but I think it would preferable to have respect for the office of the President--and at the same time firm in demanding secure borders.

this is not the place for this and please don’t beg...
    FRANKLY I COULD CARE LESS WHAT THE GOVERMENT IS CONVENCED OF
    there is no such thing as a undocumented work force there are a bunch of job stealing criminals that don’t pay taxes and there is no complications of loosing that.... other then what I will do to spend all the money that was mine in the first place. your right and Capt. Ron this isn’t the thread for that. I respect the office of the President of the United States and making a boob dance into the night for fun isn’t disrespecting that office. I always will respect the First office Its not my fault that the president himself does not.

Banned

It's a free country and people are allowed to express how they feel. However, for me, the pictures I see on the internet of President Bush are starting to bother me. It's all gotten so crazy. Maybe just too crazy for me.

I suppose I could write one of my long posts and try to explain how I feel, but I'll spare everyone of that.

Besides, I'm pretty tired tonight. But I'm just not feeling too good about the Bush pictures I see everywhere. It's not my place to stop it, but since it's a free country I can say that it is bothering me.

I'm really mad about illegal immigration, but some people still support him on the war, like I do, so some people might find it disturbing.

I don't know, it just doesn't feel right for me, but I can only speak for myself. I try to look at things from the standpoint of how it will effect our country overall. But, that's just my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast