Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FUN with BUSH

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GregaGreatAmerican....I LOVED the dancing Bush! Thanks for injecting a little humor into things today.

And for all of you who are upset or offended by this, try to lighten up a bit....it's just a bit of comic relief.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Banned
    Thanks to all that enjoyed the dancing Bush please feel free to pass it on
    The thread was just for fun but lets clear up a few things before we go on with the other fun things I’ve had the pleaser to receive and share with the friends at alipac....
    The President of the United States of America is the head of state and head of government of the United States. Bush isnt any good at the job…The president is at the head of the executive branch of the federal government, whose role is to enforce national law as given in the Constitution and written by Congress.
    Bush is not doing this

The Bush Administration is no better than those before it . As a mater of fact in my opinion I think its the worst… While I’m at it , I will even admit that The Bush Administration has hurt the world in ways we can't fix and they aren't done hurting it yet. So why write any good things that the Bush Administration has done, when their actions go against God, Mankind, Planet Earth and everything good in this world ? To me It only leaves good clean respectable fun... Bush tells you that in politics you must compromise. But all the compromises have been in the direction of bigger and more oppressive government. There are never any compromises in our favor – producing smaller reductions than we might want.
    If you don't ask for what you want – if you don't demand what you want as the price of your support – you shouldn't be surprised that you never get what you really want.

BUSH SAID, AND I QOUTE.
    "I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
    He Lied

http://www.miniclip.com/swfcontent/f...erobicsweb.swf

I have had the dancing bush and the aerobic bush since 2001.

I voted for him the second time and am truly sorry, he is a traitor.

Anyone that signs SPP, the erasing of our borders and sovereignty could be called nothing less.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    http://www.miniclip.com/swfcontent/f...erobicsweb.swf

I have had the dancing bush and the aerobic bush since 2001.

I voted for him the second time and am truly sorry, he is a traitor.

Anyone that signs SPP, the erasing of our borders and sovereignty could be called nothing less.

LOL
    thanks
    that is so fun I love it....

I needed that....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12