Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wait...I've an Idea...

We'll let him go to China and then:

We'll Guarantine the United States while he's gone!!

No entry from China.

NADA.

:P
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll vote for the QUARANTINE. After all, China has PROMISED that, if it appeared that the Avian flu was starting to spread from human to human, they would seal their borders. BUT, WAIT. REMEMBER who will be running our country--up front and PERSONAL--if Bush is quarantined in China??? Our MAN OF THE HOUR---DICK CHENEY. WE can NOT have that. Anyway, they would have to FIND him first. Wonder where that man really STAYS???

You KNOW they will have a photo op at some PEKING DUCK FARM. Bush can't do ANYTHING without a PHOTO OP! QUACKIDENT!!! QUACK! QUACK! One thing for sure--he'll feel right at home and be able to communicate in QUACKISH.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yes, he should get along fine talking with the ducks. He can go Wack Wack and then they can Quack Quack back, then they can Wack Wack and Quick Quack all day together in a language only they understand.

Which is perfectly fine with me.

As to who be would be running the country while Wackident's "away", well...the way I see it, the more nothing they do the better. We can put Cheney in the Oval Office to look Presidential. We'll of course record everything he says and video everything he does. And we should put one of those ankle bracelets on him so we can TRACK HIM (if he tries to sneak out).

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yep--the ONLY way we could trust CHENEY in the Oval Office is with the above-mentioned precautions. Add in Global Tracking Systems and that should just about do it.

QUACK!!! AFLAC!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

tms

"The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

UM. Did I MISS SOMETHING??? Who is Eddie???

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    If you hate my ugly avatar please email Republicanstuff.com at sales@republicanstuff.com because they are selling this product.
    Interesting sig line. From a purely legal/regulatory point of view, the positioning of the flags on this button would indicate that Mexico has declared war on the United States. Couple that with the wording and republicanstuff.com has indicated that Bush is on the side of Mexico.

I have a hard time arguing against that.

Katie's Dad
    Unabashedly Unhyphenated Blog

Correct Katie's Dad. Bush is on the side of Mexico. Thanks for pointing out that the positioning of the flags means war. Good to know.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    If you hate my ugly avatar please email Republicanstuff.com at sales@republicanstuff.com because they are selling this product.
    Interesting sig line. From a purely legal/regulatory point of view, the positioning of the flags on this button would indicate that Mexico has declared war on the United States. Couple that with the wording and republicanstuff.com has indicated that Bush is on the side of Mexico.

I have a hard time arguing against that.

Katie's Dad
    Unabashedly Unhyphenated Blog
    The story behind the avatar can be found in the following discussion.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-4898-viva.html+bush
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12