Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The high cost of criminal immigrants in Texas

The high cost of criminal immigrants in Texas

Tue May 10, 8:42PM PT - KVUE-TV Austin 3:28 | 2711 views

As Washington refuses to agree on a federal immigration policy, violent illegal immigrants from around the world are committing crimes in Texas. They are putting a strain on both the criminal justice…

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/25188648
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

this is all obama doing
    he don't want to help at all he is killing the american & you all know this fight
    get him the hell out .
    NO amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx
    this is all obama doing
    he don't want to help at all he is killing the american & you all know this fight
    get him the hell out .
    NO amnesty
    While I don't have much positive to say about Obama, This problem was here long before he was in office. He is basically doing no more or less than Bush did. Bush did no more or less than Clinton did and Clinton did no more or less than Daddy Bush did. Jimmy Carter was the first president to use the term "political correctness". It is at that time we, as Americans should have taken to the streets in protest, but we did not. Now a small problem is huge and the fight is getting harder by the day. But it is a fight we can win! No, it is a fight we MUST win

What we need is someone in the Oval Office who has the integrity to actually stand up and do something.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Two improvements I see are "Secure Communities" and stricter work place enforcement. I know some of us miss the raids, of the Bush admin., but they didn't accomplish much and generated lots of bad press.

More and more employers are being audited and I hope they are taking notice. Chipotle finally gave up and implemented E-Verify, but the feds continue to investigate this company. The end result will have a negative effect on their financial statement. I'm hoping other companies "see the light" and start using E-Verify.

Deportations are over 800,000 for the last two years. Bush and Clinton never attempted policies that actually deported people.