Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Houston Texas TEA Party Pictures

Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Enjoyed your pictures bigtex. I think this is a great day across the nation.

Luke 24
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Those are great. Liked that "right wing extreemist". I know when I first heard that inane DHS comment, I was tempted to save them time and just call in and give them whatever info they wanted. Never did I ever think I would live to see American patriots wanting their Constitution followed and be called radical extreemists, while they ignore the vile actions, violence, hate, threats, etc. from the other side, and not 1 thing is said or done.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That would surely shock them crazybird. "I am calling to give you any information that you need, as I am a right wing extremist." This report is showing them for the radicals that they really are.

Luke 24:46,47
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

great pics

ELE

God Bless the tea party participants!

Thank You for the pictures bigtex. I loved them! I also a fellow Right-Winger! smile

We are Right and they are Left of Democracy!

AE

We just got home from the rally in Portland Oregon. I did not take any pictures though.

I am really unsure how many were at ours, I am thinking at least one thousand....

How many were there in Houston? Anyone else go to theirs, and how many do you all think were attending?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I was amazed at how the Houston Police seem to be having a great time. they were laughing and joking with people who talked to them, giving the thumbs up and seemed to really want to be there with us. There were several new helicopters flying over the whole time as well as the Houston Police chopper. They all were waiving out the window at all the people who cheered them and waved signs. The they tipped their chopper at us and waved and flew off. These are the same people DHS has tried to turn against us.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

The pictures where great.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

AE

The they tipped their chopper at us and waved and flew off. These are the same people DHS has tried to turn against us.
    This does make me feel completely elated! In Portland, truthfully, I did not see ANY police presence, but then again, it was not necessary. All the people were law abiding citizens who love their nation, not a bunch of freakish radicals.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast