Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

clu

human feces in wash by illegals

From the Queen Creek wash in Arizona:

See images in post below.

We have illegals living in the wash creating an environmental emergency with disease, human feces, and garbage. This is truly an environmental emergency as there is human feces and landfill-type garbage in the wash. During the next big rain where is this stuff going to go? How about people with wells out here? This is untreated waste water flowing down the wash. The illegals bring hepatitis, TB, the pork tapeworm, typhoid, cysticercosis, parasites, and more. Our children that play in the wash will contract these diseases.

--
    clu

Excellent pictures!

Welcome to ALIPAC clue.

The pictures and article you posted were very interesting and you made a great case. Hope you get some results. Keep at it.

Welcome clu

Very interesting article and pic. Very informative. Thanks buddy.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

We need the images visible here on the forums, can someone help set that up?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Added the pictures

From the Queen Creek wash in Arizona:

Your children are playing in human feces in the wash!

Can't be too poor and downtrodden with these kinds of clothes just thrown away. Or maybe they are sun-drying their clothes?

Drink up, it's party time. I thought these guys were poor and downtrodden?

The Phoenix landfill? No, the Queen Creek wash where your children play.

We have illegals living in the wash creating an environmental emergency with disease, human feces, and garbage. This is truly an environmental emergency as there is human feces and landfill-type garbage in the wash. During the next big rain where is this stuff going to go? How about people with wells out here? This is untreated waste water flowing down the wash. The illegals bring hepatitis, TB, the pork tapeworm, typhoid, cysticercosis, parasites, and more. Our children that play in the wash will contract these diseases.

full story here:
    http://wrer.org/story.txt

all pictures here:
    http://wrer.org/wash/

--
    clu[/b]

clu

clu

You wouldn't believe how many people have called me a racist and bigot for posting that story and pictures.

For the record, I am against racism, bigotry, and illegal discrimination. I am in support of the U.S. existing laws concerning immigration and hiring of illegals. I support their enforcement.

I find it atrocious that business owners are profiting, illegally, off the backs of our friends to the south. I am a supporter of capitalism, but this exploitation is morally reprehensible.

I find it eye-opening that "for 40 years, the number of recorded cases of leprosy within the United States totaled 900. Today, we know of more than 7,000 current cases of leprosy in the U.S. Most of those in the U.S. who are suffering from leprosy are from Mexico, India, Brazil, and the Caribbean." -- http://www.americandaily.com/article/7751

I am in support of LEOs (law enforcement officers) being crowned with temporary federal agent authority in matters of illegal alien deportation.

I embrace the Mexican culture that has permeated throughout the Southwest U.S. I have lived here all my days. I also embrace the United States laws on illegal immigration and hiring of illegal aliens.

Racism, bigotry, and illegal discrimination are wrong and should not be tolerated.

Many Americans have expressed the view that they don't care why "they" are here, just get "them" out of here. Friends, that is not my viewpoint. My viewpoint is to simply uphold the laws of the United States.

The United States is a diverse mix of cultures and races. I am in support of preserving the unique cultures that make up this great nation.

The United States was built upon LEGAL immigration. Let's keep it that way.

Clu,

You should be in good company here at ALIPAC. Welcome aboard and please let me know if you have any questions or need any assistance.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

www.http://desertvisions.us

I thought only a few folks were documenting the illegal alien poop amd trash.

After you view the photos scroll down and sign, "Claiming that you left the illegal alien trash at Congressman Jim Kolbe's office in Sierra Vistta, Az. 342 folks have already admited they did it!!!--LOL!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast