Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I want this guy fighting for the UNITED STATES

Well well well ... Members here think I can get a little excited....

CHECK THIS GUY OUT... (but please do it with the KIDS out of the room and maybe wear headphones) It gets HOT and yeppers... he says a cuss word or two.. IN OTHER WORDS - It's for adults...

http://www.theguyfromboston.com/playvid ... Aliens.wmv

If for some reason the link does not work - just search "theguyfromboston" then - look for RANTS button on upper left.. of page..

ENJOY!

He's my kind of AMERICAN..

NO BULL SHI@

He's good , He said just what I was thinking..

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

vic

Wish he would just come right out and say what he thinks instead of beating around the bush.
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

lol

yes - many people have problems working out their FEELINGS...

He'll get better at it... I'm sure. Let's just give him time to work on it...

In 66 years I have never found it necessary to use the "f" word and I don't like hearing it. I actually set through the video. At one point his face got so red, I thought for sure he was on the verge of a heart attack or stroke.

ok - I'm proud of you for sitting thru it all...

Maybe you don't like his delivery - but you got to agree with the messages..

Listen - To all my HARD CORE GOD FEARING FRIENDS OUT THERE... It's ok to let yourself go when the GOING GETS TOUGH..

If we DON'T get tough like this guy - WE CAN FORGET ANY SORT OF WIN... GUYS like this one.. win wars.. There is NO BS.. You cross the MEXICAN line and you will have problems.. yes sir - WE NEED more like this guy...

GO AHEAD - take a deep breath and LET A cuss word FLY... I'm telling you God will forgive you...

NO WAY WE ARE WINNING THIS IF WE SHOW WEAKNESS... NO WAY!

Quote Originally Posted by notalka
    If we DON'T get tough like this guy - WE CAN FORGET ANY SORT OF WIN... GUYS like this one.. win wars.. There is NO BS.. You cross the MEXICAN line and you will have problems.. yes sir - WE NEED more like this guy...
    This is the only thing that their culture "gets.." This in-your-face strategy is what they understand. We need to be intelligent and informed to take it to the politicians.......But to take it to the illegals, this "Tony Soprano" approach can be quite effective. Talk to the illegals about sovereignty, economics, environment, budget etc and they just don't understand.......or care. Its not about right and wrong, or rule of law, or respect, or logic with illegals. Its about telling them, where we stand and where they stand and being damn tough and asserive about it. They'll get the idea......
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    Clearing my throat and heading up to the attict just to get the tast back in my mouth.
    Any one can miss read q cards but he actully turned red ...lol
    Man send him up to Bushes office for a sit down.
    Like Paule Wallnuts says, Ill make the call.

I can digg that!!

THATS WHAT I"M TALKIN ABOUT!!!!

Hell yes !!! You see, we need guys like this IN WASHINGTON!!!
    A "GET THINGS DONE ADITUDE"!!!
    So, you think if someone was to forward this video to LaRaza...They would share it with thier constituants? lol
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast