Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    In 66 years I have never found it necessary to use the "f" word and I don't like hearing it. I actually set through the video. At one point his face got so red, I thought for sure he was on the verge of a heart attack or stroke.
    Your prejudice against the emotions of the Italian people stuns me. You missed his whole point because he cursed and turned red. To be honest if you aren’t cursing and turning red over this invasion of the illegals then you haven't seen the true devastation of what they are doing to this country and to us as a people.
    Proud sister and daughter of USMC officers.

Quote Originally Posted by momofnextpres
    In 66 years I have never found it necessary to use the "f" word and I don't like hearing it. I actually set through the video. At one point his face got so red, I thought for sure he was on the verge of a heart attack or stroke.
    Your prejudice against the emotions of the Italian people stuns me. You missed his whole point because he cursed and turned red. To be honest if you aren’t cursing and turning red over this invasion of the illegals then you haven't seen the true devastation of what they are doing to this country and to us as a people.
    Actually, I see no prejudice in what girlygirl369 said. (She's) just mad about the cussing. I think this guy in the video doesn't WANT to take a chill pill, like our government would like us all to do. He's for real and he speaks for me!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He brought tears to my eyes,,,sooo funny.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by momofnextpres
    Actually, I see no prejudice in what girlygirl369 said. (She's) just mad about the cussing. I think this guy in the video doesn't WANT to take a chill pill, like our government would like us all to do. He's for real and he speaks for me!

He speaks the way all of America feels. He speaks the way Bush should speak Be be it to both mexico or Iraq
    He speeks the way America spoke (up till about 25 or so years ago)when you would hear from an America when you Beeeped... around here in our country or with our people.

Yes, it's guys like these that need to put the f-ing fire under the sorry asses of our politicians!

Folks, we've done the most we can with all the calling, faxing, e-mailing, going to reps' offices, etc.

The only thing left is to take it to the streets, like those illegals DARED to do - the f-ing cockroaches. lol (I wouldn't really say that, but I'm just using his terms for kicks).

I hope that this will all lead to huge demonstrations all over the country, but I think it's just beginning - we have not gotten that far yet, until more and more people figure out the truth and are somehow affected by the illegal invasion.

By the way, I'm in Boston, and these guys are everywhere.

I'm in MA too. Been thinking I have been alone in this fight for the last few years. Glad there are others out there in MA. I sent him an email. See if he responds.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

you see - they LIT the fuse yesterday in washington.. and the only ones that can put it out - is them...

NO WAY this shit will stand in the UNITED STATES...

Time. it's just a matter of time.

Amen to this video! I'm posting this around!

I think this guy is great..yes he uses some language, but he sure does get his point across I sent it on to a few of my friends, with the coment NOT to open it at work
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

LOL

I'm going to buy some Cigars from this man.
    <div>They aren't undocumented workers, or immigrants. They are illegal aliens!</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12