Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

He is sooooooooo 2-faced. Why doesn't he talk about the U.S. Council on Foreign Relations o(of which he is a member)? Why doesn't he talk about "bringing those poor souls (illegal aliens) out of the shadows (shamnesty). Fred Thompson is a MAJOR NEO-CON.

I like Fred. I need to listen to all of the broadcasts available there. I don't think Mark Levine would like him if he thought he was way off mark. Well, see.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This video makes sense - of course, they can talk one way and do another.

He just seems one of the boys to me. I think he will do exactly what big business wants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As much as I love Tancredo, and Hunter they will not win. So I have to go with the lesser of evils or someone who will listen to me. I think Fred will. All others in both parties are either evil or think I'm stupid and I'll believe their flip flopping. Rudy is on O'Reilly tonight and he's going to ask him point blank about immigration and the border. I don't trust him.

Gogo

look into Ron Paul, just a suggestion.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios
    Gogo

look into Ron Paul, just a suggestion.
    I have. I've seen him speak. He's not for me. No offense.

Check his record in Congress. Freddie-Boy never met an immigration bill he didn't like and vote AYE for.