Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration Protest Gets Heated on Tough Oklahoma Law

The Oklahoma law took effect at midnight and the protests are starting-on both sides of the issue:

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=7506

They always seem to find a way to bring in the "kids." It's wearing thin.

Kids should never be used as tools.

I guess if Stephanie wants to keep her family together she needs to start looking for casas in Mexico if they will let her in. It looks like to me that Stephanie needs to be arrested for harboring an illegal alien. That is what the law says.

I think what gets me the most is how arrogant these illegals are. They yell and shout and demand and get in your face. I bet if the Statue of Liberty could move she'd beat them with her torch!

Hopefully sooner rather then later government will see these parents are endangering their children by bringing them to the US Illegally and will start arresting them for child endangerment along with breaking our immigration laws.

The Illegal Aliens and their supporters,by their own admission,are making a good case for such a law !!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

This is the kind of country that Bush wanted in the first place. Illegals made legal. They think they have more power than the citizens. They don't.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Sob Sob poor Stephanie. Poor stupid Stephanie. How could a person actually be that stupid to bring a child into this world in that situation? Now she wants us to feel sorry for her and her child because she is an idiot? I feel for the innocent child but it is the parents that put them in that situation. She can meet up with Pedro in Mexico when his but gets deported. Some how I bet I will see her and her illegal here in Texas somewhere soon since OK is turning up the heat.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Banned
    Ever notice its always the criminals who ends up yelling and getting violent!

The prof is always in the pudding!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakers
    I guess if Stephanie wants to keep her family together she needs to start looking for casas in Mexico if they will let her in. It looks like to me that Stephanie needs to be arrested for harboring an illegal alien. That is what the law says.

Cakers they have it on film she should have been arested on the spot!!!