Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Islam Day Parade and Immigration

Hey all,

Here is my video from the Islam Day Parade in NYC. I do suggest ending Islamic immigration as a solution. Here she is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qzZZMs972A

I hope you enjoy it!!

Culturist John

There bible the Koran speaks that if anyone does not believe the way the muslums believe they are to be killed......
    Just as the La Raza sheeeet, saying.. the greengo has to be killed...
    Full of HATE.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

True That!!!

You sir are correct!!! We have some serious haters under the influence of an ideology that encourages murder!

I hope you enjoyed the report on Islam Day!!

www.culturism.us

I sure did, and I sure passed it on to my friends.

www.immigrationbuzz.com

www.ridersagainstillegalaliens.com

And by the way I am a girl, but thats okay.

People need to wake up to this, and if they are not aware, then they need an education, in this. Start going to meetings.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

and by the way, welcome a late welcome to our group, and enjoy the stay.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Thanks and . . .

Koobster,

Yes, I think it very fine and okay that you are a girl. Sorry about any gender confusion. Thanks also for sharing my videos. More can be had at
    www.culturism.us The Alamo video is particularly apt to ALIPAC.

I am actually a long time ALIPAC member. But I used to go by my given name. Culturism is a pseudonym. I've been to the border twice with the minutemen also. That was when I lived in California.

Now, I'm going to check out the sites you recommended!

Thanks again, my female friend, John

Thanks again to you, gor your post and the site. i will take time to read every chapter, and see what it is all about.
    Did you see my Ramos and Compean Rally pictures?

I am very involed here in Phoenix, with the groups that I had posted. I am fighting for my Country, and I want the crap here, illegals coming into my Country and trying to take over.
    They tell you oh the mexicans where her first, Europeans stold their land. Well, it was the indians who where here first. my grandma was born in the 1800s and she was born right here in Arizona, out side Yuma, and so did my grandfather, and others in my family.
    Why is it only now they are bit--ing that this is their COUNTRY?
    Why is it these freaking politions are only catering to the illegals, and giving them everything, and saying the mexicans owned this land, when the mexicans murdered the indians for this land the southwest?
    But, yet you hear not a word about the American indians owning the southwest before anyone got to the southwest. Indians didnt know about ownership, but they where here before any mexican or Eurpoean, came here.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Good to hear it!!

Koobster,

Yours is a refreshing voice. Due to my Native American Youtube video I have gotten into arguments with many Native American nationalists. I have learned a lot from them. But, in the end, I always try to convince them that rather than hating and resenting America, they should take pride in their contributions to it. Certainly the Native American spirit is a big part of our national heritage and character. I am glad to hear you see no contradiction between your heritage and being a proud American. I wish more people with deep roots in America would take pride in it.

Yes, I saw your Ramos and Compeon pictures from Oct, 9th. Those are the ones, eh?

I sent a generic offer to your site. If you read the culturism book highlights at the website and want a copy, contact me via the contact info button on the site. I'll send you a complimentary copy.

Thanks for your activism, John
    www.culturism.us

Re: Good to hear it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Culturist
    Koobster,

Yours is a refreshing voice. Due to my Native American Youtube video I have gotten into arguments with many Native American nationalists. I have learned a lot from them. But, in the end, I always try to convince them that rather than hating and resenting America, they should take pride in their contributions to it. Certainly the Native American spirit is a big part of our national heritage and character. I am glad to hear you see no contradiction between your heritage and being a proud American. I wish more people with deep roots in America would take pride in it.

Yes, I saw your Ramos and Compeon pictures from Oct, 9th. Those are the ones, eh?

I sent a generic offer to your site. If you read the culturism book highlights at the website and want a copy, contact me via the contact info button on the site. I'll send you a complimentary copy.

Thanks for your activism, John
    www.culturism.us
    I'm just curious as to what you've learned from the Native American video? Mexica Movement and his followers really attacked that one.

Here's a link to the video for those reading who would like to check it out:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uSU6DR9IF8M&feature=user

What I learned

What I learned came from my conversations I had on the side with one of the participants. As to the continuing authenticity of her culture, she said that it has changed a great deal. But if you are going to say that all cultures that are not in their original pristine form no longer exist, all cultures must go.

As Western culture is more forward looking and has written language and thus a documented past, I think a case can be made that our continuity survives change better. At least our estimate of our congruence with the past is better. But her point was still valid.

Thanks for the question! John

www.culturism.us