Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

July 5th Raleigh Rally

Here's a few pictures from the rally this afternoon in Raleigh, NC. We had a pretty good turn out and some excellent speakers. I know one couple came from Wilson and one couple came from Asheville. For those not familiar with North Carolina, the Wilson people drove for about an hour to get here and the Asheville people drove for about four hours to get here. Of course, ALIPAC was represented by several of us.

It was a great group of people and aside from the high humidity, the weather was perfect.

We were very blessed to have so many lawmakers show up. Many more that could not attend gave us their highest encouragement.

The first article on this event looks very good.

I'm glad you took pictures JohnB. As I drove away, I was thinking "Gee. We really should have taken pictures." and now we have them.

Way to be there buddy.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the hard work you've done for all of us. And thanks for the pictures JohnB2012. Makes me so proud.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Oh my.......was that potential weapons in the midst of such an unruley croud I saw? Had to be sarcastic after getting to see an American flag among our radical groups.

Thanks for the pics! Looks like a great group of Americans!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Asheville...I wanted a house once in Ashville.

Very nice pics John.

Dixie

Raleigh July 5 event

William you did an excellent job....more people there and eventhough we don't have the patriots there to support in numbers we did get publicity on major media and we refuse to let this problem die out just because it is not the major news story on the nightly news.....

I guess we learn one important factor....have public forums or rallies in spring and fall!...

Great shots John...but YIKES....why is my backside always in these shots!...I guess I will be joining Kistie Alley at Jenny Craig....I know the camera adds 10 pounds but if I my backside is going to be in these rallies, I need to get those 10 pounds off...

Did you guys see the news last night????

William....we still have a rain check on that get together with Raleigh ALIPAC people for dinner....and I think all groups need one busy bee in one's bonnet don't let me drive you to chain smoking...ha ha..

Next event will be a little more relax...
    Nanc

HELP...trying find all these news stories

Okay...went to the N&O, Greensboro N&R, Channel 11, Channel 14...then just general google search...where is the media stories...I feel that I doing something wrong in my search....
    Thanks Nancy

Doesn't anyone notice a huge difference in these pics? {btw, nice, JOHN}

Look at the unbelievable difference in how these people look as compared to those May 1st pics.......hope you guys don't mind the observation but it's glaring at me and one wouldn't notice if the other pics hadn't been out there. You all look so clean and decent and respectful! How proud I feel being a part of this dedicated American group of Patriots.

Thanx for sharing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast