Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks as always John for the pix, glad it turned out well and that most of the speakers showed up. Thanks again to all members of ALIPAC who supported this rally and gave of their time and effort to make it a success.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks John....

Thanks a bunch John....at times didn't have patience to do some surfing...plus I think the peroxide is getting to the brain from the hair color....

Also trying to find the video coverage to see William's speech...

Sure wished I could have made it. Looks like it was a great event. Good Job Everyone.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

pics added with article to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1335
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Way to go and wish I could have made it. Excellent to see and interested in doing future events. Take-action-now had mentioned coming up with ideas for next event and I would like to collaborate on this. Maybe could get Rep. Sue Myrick to speak or maybe one of these Charlotte police officers being trained to enforce and arrest illegal Aliens in Mecklenburg County area. Will contact to get ball rolling

Good job y'all!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12