Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dixie, your choice of words (not to mention your inability to correctly spell "crony") may very well earmark you as a KKK crony, in the eyes of Mrs. Bush.
    Actually, Observer I knew I spelled crony wrong. I started to put commie but changed my mind, hit submit and went on my merry way. Go look up all my post and find other locations, where I spelled it correctly.

Also, I'm glad to have given you an opportunity to reveal your true feelings. I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable in the closet. Frankly, I don't give a rats tail what Mamma J. Bush thinks or you for that matter. Spare me. Also, George P. is just od looking.

Also, it seems that spelling errors are the only flaws you can point out about the participants of Alipac. Please, do yourself a favor and stick to the issue of illegal immigration.

No Hoodie,
    Dixie

Thanks 2ndamendsis!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Have you noticed how OBL'ers ALWAYS revert to "personal attacks" when their perverted "logic" fails to sway an argument?

"Nyah-nyay-nyah, I spell gooder than youuuu dooooo"

George P. looks like a pervert to me...where are the Tom Paines, George Washingtons and Pat Henrys of this generation? ..we have Ted Kennedy + Al Sharpton ~ (PS- this poster 'Dixie' is awesome, I love the Rosie the Riveter avatar)

(PS- this poster 'Dixie' is awesome, I love the Rosie the Riveter avatar)
    Thanks Patrick-Henry!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie:

You have a fan club. :P :P

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Dixie:

You have a fan club. :P :P
    Trolls like me too! For very different reasons.

Dixie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123