Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

March in L.A. 3/25/07.......... Is your City next??

(March in L.A. 3/25/07 ),,,,,,,,,,Is your town next?

------------------------

The ever present Che Guevara face---whenever I see that, I know it's Anarchists at work....
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

They have their flags up, and on.
    ------------------------

In my 56 years, in my school years, in my time in war zones as a Marine, in my time after war..I have come to one realization.

Bullies only understand and respond to PAIN.

Take what you will from my thoughts here, but know this as a universal truth. Talk is cheap, ACTIONS speak volumes.

I know this board thing is all we can do [legally] as allowed by our Democratic process of electing the richest candidates, but it isn't enough. Never was, never will be. They own us by attrition. Not unlike Jonestown, or "Doe" (Marshall Appelwaite) it is brainwashing.

We the people have operated under the assumtion that our government is looking out for the people. Well, why we weren't looking, they changed all of that.
    We HAVE to do something to stop the bullies.

I recall what got them to leave me alone when I was a youngster.....I (to borrow a new vernacular) flipped the script via baseball bats and blood...and guess what, it worked.

We took this country as ours in blood, and we will not ever get her back without shedding a bit more.

Now I really don't care that this post will be deleted or locked. I say what I mean, and I mean what I say. Most of you know I'm right.

We will not ever get our country back, the one we were told about growing up, without dealing with the bullies.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

Those people representing the poor immigrants are sure fat so they must be well off.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Those people representing the poor immigrants are sure fat so they must be well off.
    Dixie
    Umm, those people ARE the "poor immigrants". They are much better fed and taken care of than the homeless black Americans who also live in this area. It is a sickening sight, to see how our policiticians have betrayed our most vulnerable citizens just to give themselves more power and money.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by UnemployedAmerican
    In my 56 years, in my school years, in my time in war zones as a Marine, in my time after war..I have come to one realization.

Bullies only understand and respond to PAIN.

Take what you will from my thoughts here, but know this as a universal truth. Talk is cheap, ACTIONS speak volumes.

I know this board thing is all we can do [legally] as allowed by our Democratic process of electing the richest candidates, but it isn't enough. Never was, never will be. They own us by attrition. Not unlike Jonestown, or "Doe" (Marshall Appelwaite) it is brainwashing.

We the people have operated under the assumtion that our government is looking out for the people. Well, why we weren't looking, they changed all of that.
    We HAVE to do something to stop the bullies.

I recall what got them to leave me alone when I was a youngster.....I (to borrow a new vernacular) flipped the script via baseball bats and blood...and guess what, it worked.

We took this country as ours in blood, and we will not ever get her back without shedding a bit more.

Now I really don't care that this post will be deleted or locked. I say what I mean, and I mean what I say. Most of you know I'm right.

We will not ever get our country back, the one we were told about growing up, without dealing with the bullies.

Well said and yes, you are right!

Glad to see this post wasn't deleted or blocked
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasMoore
    The ever present Che Guevara face---whenever I see that, I know it's Anarchists at work....
    Yeah, what the heck is up with that? There was a chick where I used to work who had his fugly mug on everything she wore and carried and she always wore black and red. I asked her who is that guy? After she told me, I told her he looks just like the face on the Zig Zag rolling papers package. She didn't like that much and claimed not to be familiar with Zig Zags....right. So then I had to get on the net and find out who he really was. I was shocked that this person in my country would celebrate a guy like that.
    RDR

I was shocked that this person in my country would celebrate a guy like that.
    These illegals are domestic terrorists and they will support a terrorist like Che Guevara.
    [/quote]
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast