Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What a nice looking group of people in the 2nd and 3rd pictures. You can notice how quickly some of them hide their heads or probably scoot down and hide behind other people. During alot of their protests, they wore headscarfs over their faces so they won't be noticed.

There`s a video posted on this too, and most of these pictures are shown in motion. like the person in a Mexico flag costume.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=AmericanResolve

and another one on the same march where some one tries to burn the US flag
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtyVfZF3HOk
    ------------------------

April
    Bowman wrote:

Umm, those people ARE the "poor immigrants". They are much better fed and taken care of than the homeless black Americans who also live in this area. It is a sickening sight, to see how our policiticians have betrayed our most vulnerable citizens just to give themselves more power and money

This has to be turned around and we have to keep on speaking out and letting them ALL know that this is unacceptable and WE are not going to tolerate it ANYMORE!

U. A.,

I know what you are saying. Liberty isn't free. It requires the vigilance of every American, but we've all been asleep at our posts for too long. And you are correct, we Americans must sometimes sacrifice the most cherishable, to secure the Blessings of Liberty for ourselves, and our posterity.

No I don't like to think about it, but it's always there. The bullies are now on every corner, and we have to put them in their place. Hopefully this can be done without the most terrible. Hopefully the voice of We the People will suffice. I pray that it isn't just wishful thinking, and that reason will win out and our Republic will rise from this a better nation.

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    What a nice looking group of people in the 2nd and 3rd pictures. You can notice how quickly some of them hide their heads or probably scoot down and hide behind other people. During alot of their protests, they wore headscarfs over their faces so they won't be noticed.
    That is because they are "living in the shadows" of the USA.

Besides, "doing the work American's won't do," that lame one-liner "living in the shadows" has gots to go. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired of hearing those "quotes" if you know what I mean?
    RDR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12