Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mexico Annexes Los Angeles ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks C-Man. I appreciate the information.

People that try to turn this discussion into a racist debate are just trying to divide Americans. It will take legal Americans of all races and backgrounds to address the threat illegal immigration poses to our nation.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

People that try to turn this discussion into a racist debate are just trying to divide Americans. It will take legal Americans of all races and backgrounds to address the threat illegal immigration poses to our nation.

W
    I agree completely. Race baiting is an attempt to divide and conquer. They want us fighting among ourselves, because that way we cannot unite against them, politically or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    I agree completely. Race baiting is an attempt to divide and conquer. They want us fighting among ourselves, because that way we cannot unite against them, politically or otherwise.
    Exactly! How else would 10% of the population exert their will over the other 90%?

Race baiting is about control.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LA's "Billboard Gate" makes NPR!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-13589.html#13589

Wake up!

People, you all need to wake up. I mean, yeah, the billboard is a little insensitive, but to whom? I mean, think about it. There are 13 million people in the LA metro area, with 7 million of them being of latino/hispanic backgroun. Isn't a SPANISH TV network entitled to any marketing schemes necessary in order to attract viewers? Nothing will change. Freedom of speech is protected by the Constitution. Mass market appeal is a necessity in a competitive environment, and if this is something worth all the noise about, then what the hell is up next? It shall pass. We all just need to stop judging and start looking inside our own little box to see why this is so outrageous! Give it a break and give us all a break. The last thing we need in this time of uncertainty at all levels (terrorism, economics, pedophiles, freeway shootings, potential nuclear catastrophy, low job market, miserable diplomatic relations) is racism. Give racism a break already! It doesn't work, it only destroys! Haven't we all learned our lessons yet??? Everybody needs to relax. Must we go back to the MLK days and do the whole Human Rights crusade all over again? I mean, come on! STOP IT!

warram,

Ahhh .. racist?

Then do a little study on La Raza.

We're not up against an invisible enemy here.

And while you're at it, study up on Reconquista and Aztlan.

Then .. perhaps you might have a different perspective.

Then, perhaps, you might learn that there is a concerted effort by radical Hispanic groups to reclaim territory of the SW.

Remember what those radical Muslims did to the World Trade Center?

Sorry .. but we'll continue to fight this fight .. it's an insidious one. And we are awake to the insidious nature of the Reconquista plan.

in·sid·i·ous (ÄÂ*n-sÄÂ*d'Ä“-É™s) adj.

Working or spreading harmfully in a subtle or stealthy manner: insidious rumors; an insidious disease.

Intended to entrap; treacherous: insidious misinformation.

Beguiling but harmful; alluring: insidious pleasures.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Here's your break!

Update! 5/3/05

Clear Channel, Liberman, and TV 62 fold! ALIPAC & SAVEOURSTATE Declare Victory!

https://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=News& ... le&sid=385

Whoohoo!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    warram,

Ahhh .. racist?

Then do a little study on La Raza.

We're not up against an invisible enemy here.

And while you're at it, study up on Reconquista and Aztlan.

Then .. perhaps you might have a different perspective.

Then, perhaps, you might learn that there is a concerted effort by radical Hispanic groups to reclaim territory of the SW.

Remember what those radical Muslims did to the World Trade Center?

Sorry .. but we'll continue to fight this fight .. it's an insidious one. And we are awake to the insidious nature of the Reconquista plan.

in·sid·i·ous (ÄÂ*n-sÄÂ*d'Ä“-É™s) adj.

Working or spreading harmfully in a subtle or stealthy manner: insidious rumors; an insidious disease.

Intended to entrap; treacherous: insidious misinformation.

Beguiling but harmful; alluring: insidious pleasures.
    Oh please, you mean to tell me this whole "movement" isn't of an "insidious" nature? And by that I mean, what's this whole website all about? You want people to "wake up" to "activate" to "fight the good fight." I have yet to see an illegal MEXICAN immigrant blow up the World Trade Center. Unfortunately, the economic ties between the U.S.A. and Latin America are far more complex than you wish to believe. You ask me to do some research, and I ask you the same. What if the activists on the other side of the coin decide to wake up and "fight the good fight" against what you're trying to do? And by that I mean have the whole HUMAN RIGHTS polemic all over again. Again, must we go through the 60's. I don't know exactly how the illegal immigrants are viewed through your eyes, but what I'm getting is that they're just a bunch of animals that don't deserve to even share the same air you breathe. Is that right? Again, there are far more superior issues that every American must face on a daily basis. Why discharge all the anger and frustration on the little man? The fruit picker? the maid? the cheap laborer? Question everything and make up your own mind based on your own beliefs. I frankly find this whole mess of a racial nature, and it best be put behind before it blows up on everybody's face.

billboard in usa

warram,
    Why don't you take your little self, and head south to Mexico! Oviously, you don't seem to fit in anywhere around here.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn