Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mexico Annexes Los Angeles ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: billboard in usa

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    warram,
    Why don't you take your little self, and head south to Mexico! Oviously, you don't seem to fit in anywhere around here.
    Fortunately I'm a US Citizen, therefore I DO fit somewehre around here, wouldn't you agree? Please, give me content, not just rambles...

warrem
    I have yet to see an illegal MEXICAN immigrant blow up the World Trade Center
    Having been quiet up to now I find the need to simply express that

Now, my little buddy........you're treadding on thin ice. Please begin your research on both "criminal activity by ILLEGALS" and "coyotes assisting the bad guys in crossing the border."

When you've some viable info, please share. Should become an interesting conversation when you can fulfill the above assignment. Until then, have a wonderful day, LOL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    warrem
    I have yet to see an illegal MEXICAN immigrant blow up the World Trade Center
    Having been quiet up to now I find the need to simply express that

Now, my little buddy........you're treadding on thin ice. Please begin your research on both "criminal activity by ILLEGALS" and "coyotes assisting the bad guys in crossing the border."

When you've some viable info, please share. Should become an interesting conversation when you can fulfill the above assignment. Until then, have a wonderful day, LOL.
    Awww...hot cute, trying to belittle me. I'm sorry, but I really don't know how you jumped from terrorism at a top level (world trade center) to petty vandalism and criminal activity. Those are two different topics. Yeah, I agree, violence and gangs are a threat. My little friend, I must say, violence and gangs are all over the place, have been all over the place, and will be all over the place. That has got nothing to do with who you are, where are you from, and what territory you claim. I'm sure (and I'm assuming this because you seem to be of fair intellectual capacity) that you know historically gangs have always been a problem in the US. Ever seen that movie Gangs of New York...ah yeah, of course you have. Did you know it was based on historical facts? Of course you did. What am I thinking, my little friend, you're smart!!! So, compare and contrast all you want on that issue, but do not even put terrorism and gangs/criminal violence at the same level. Get it now, oh buddy of mine? Come on friend, do me a favor and YOU do some research.

I guarantee you that more Americans have been killed by illegal aliens from Mexico than what happened at the trade center. Albeit, over a much larger time span.

Quote Originally Posted by SaveOurState
    I guarantee you that more Americans have been killed by illegal aliens from Mexico than what happened at the trade center. Albeit, over a much larger time span.
    Guarantee it huh? Well I can guarantee you that people will die whether illegals are here or not. It's just part of the human/animal world life cycle. What does that have to do with anything? We're talking about facts and figures, not guarantees. If that were the case, we can always go back to how many people have died in the Civil War, WWI, WWII that weren't US citizens, but still gave their life for the sake of this country. I mean, open your eyes. That's all I'm asking. Stop living the mistakes of your predecessors and open your mind to the real realities of this world. We're all in the animal kingdom, we're all animals. That's the bottom line.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-1749-al.html+qaeda
    Keeley says the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has recognized the threat of the MS-13 and established a task force expressly to address the criminal gang. However, he notes, "because U.S. policies in terms of enforcement of immigration have been so lax, we have now succeeded in importing criminal syndicates the likes of which we have not seen before. The streets aren't safe." Keeley says MS-13 operatives have met with al Qaeda operatives in Mexico, and U.S. intelligence is concerned that the illegal alien syndicate may be assisting the trafficking of al Qaeda operatives into the U.S. using the very corridors that MS-13's own operatives have used.
    http://www.time.com/time/archive/previe ... 68,00.html
    Masri also said al-Qaeda has considered plans to "smuggle nuclear materials to Mexico, then operatives would carry material into the U.S.," according to the report, parts of which were read to TIME
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7134185/
    FBI Director Robert Mueller told Congress on Tuesday that people from countries with ties to al-Qaida have crossed into the United States from Mexico, using false identities.

“We are concerned, Homeland Security is concerned about special interest aliens entering the United States,� Mueller said, using a term for people from countries where al-Qaida is known to be active.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20040 ... -3928r.htm
    [quote]A top al Qaeda lieutenant has met with leaders of a violent Salvadoran criminal gang with roots in Mexico and the United States â€â€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I really don't think warram is here for facts or is concerned with them.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Ya think Watchman? Hey at least the facts are out there.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Ya think Watchman? Hey at least the facts are out there.
    The facts...the facts...you want the real facts? FACT: Mara Salvatrucha (MS13) was first established in US territory. Now El Salvador is dealing with an "imported" problem, and gangs are now a huge issue in that country. The problem started here, not there...it's infested other countries. FACT: The yellow press will always exist, and "facts" are always blown out of proportion (come on now, remember our stint with the infamous Weapons of Mass Destruction?) Everybody backed that up, blindly, without asking questions, and oh man aren't we all embarrassed now? I sure am! FACT: Nuclear material is not that easy to find, and I'm sure whatever is available is tracked every step of the way. I mean, what are the chances of somebody smuggling nuclear material here? And if it is done, then that would be a shame not on border patrol, but in all the federal and local intelligence agencies that have vast amount of resources at their dispossal to deal with such thing.

From what I've learned most illegal MEXICAN (again, I think that's who you all have a problem with) come to this country, not to rob nor steal nor be criminals. They come to be the scumbags we all have learned to hate. The scumbags that clean after the master, the scumbags that work the fields, the scumbags that do construction work, the scumbags that have to always look down because they have absolutely no sense of pride. Does that sound like slavery? It sure does to me! I feel soooo ashamed sometimes of the way some people act or think. And trust me, your ideals are just part of a minority. You seem to be well versed in anti everything, so I wouldnt' be surprised when some others that think like me stand up and shut down your little "movement," that at the end is not a "movement" but just another phase in this ill ridden society.

From what I've learned most illegal MEXICAN (again, I think that's who you all have a problem with)
    No, we have a problem with anyone who enters the country Illegally. Don’t you get it?

The facts...the facts...you want the real facts? FACT: Mara Salvatrucha (MS13) was first established in US territory.
    The fact is, it doesn’t matter where they started, but they are being fed by those who come into our country illegally.

I wouldn’t' be surprised when some others that think like me stand up and shut down your little "movement," that at the end is not a "movement" but just another phase in this ill ridden society.
    You may want to give up on our country, but our "little movement will not end until the U.S. takes control of all of our borders and protect America. We have a system in place for people from any country to apply to become legal citizens and those who want to be a part of our country are welcome to do so.

By the way, I never fell for that WMD garbage anyways.

If you don’t like this movement, fine I can understand that, but why the heck are you here? Do you think we will collapse from within by someone who doesn’t really understand what we are about?