Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mexico Annexes Los Angeles ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Wake up!

none

Warram has been BANNED FROM ALIPAC for several rule violations.

See the rules
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1059.html#1059

We don't allow racism and we don't allow race baiting which Warram did in his first post!

Also, we don't allow people that insult and deride other forum users.

On top of that, Warram's claims that the US is the reason MS-13 is a problem in Central America are ludicrous.

Humans are not "all animals" Warram. I'm sorry you don't see that.

Thanks for being a good sport and thanks for providing good sport troll!

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thought for the day...

I am not sure where this originated, but I think it relevant to the idea warram had about us "relaxing".

"What he tolerate, we cultivate."

Isn't a SPANISH TV network entitled to any marketing schemes necessary in order to attract viewers? Nothing will change. Freedom of speech is protected by the Constitution
    it isn't the fact that it is a Spanish station. It is that they crossed out CA and put Mexico. That is repulsive. If people from other countries want to come here to live, including people from Mexico, then they should become American, not expect Americans to become whatever country they came from.

Racist isn't an issue. This is our country! If people from, say, Panama, invaded your country, would you fight for your own country or let them have it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Darn, missed the fun again. However, even though he is now banned I would like to address some of his statements anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by warram
    The last thing we need in this time of uncertainty at all levels (terrorism, economics, pedophiles, freeway shootings, potential nuclear catastrophy, low job market, miserable diplomatic relations) is racism. Give racism a break already! It doesn't work, it only destroys! Haven't we all learned our lessons yet??? Everybody needs to relax. Must we go back to the MLK days and do the whole Human Rights crusade all over again? I mean, come on! STOP IT!
    Racism is not what this issue is about, except perhaps to Warram. He needs to remove the blinders as well as get an education about the difference between the meaning of "race" and "nationality". Now I will admit, that often in many of my posts I will refer to "hispanics", but the issue is illegal aliens, and it just so happens that the VAST majority of them are in fact, hispanic, or latinos if you prefer. Does this mean we have a problem with all hispanics? Of course not. Placing the interests of Americans first over Mexicans, Hondurans, Guatemalans, etc, is the role of our government, just as their govts are looking after their own interests before the interests of any other nations. That is not racism, that is nationalism. Most generally the term hispanic or latino comes up in our conversations as a sort of catch-all term for any illegal aliens from south of the border, since in many cases we do not know the specific nation they come from. For instance, if I am discussing a criminal alien and wish for everyone to be clear that it is one who entered into our nation thru the south border, then the racial designation will be used. I recognize that many American citizens are hispanic, however, I am not concerned with legal citizens or residents, so you will very seldom even see them discussed, because as far as I am concerned, they are simply Americans.

The only reason I make such a distinction, and view the origin of the alien as being relevant, is that it demonstrates WHERE the greatest illegal alien threat comes from... which is across the southern border. There are other ways illegal aliens enter the country, such as the Russian mofia types who generally enter by plane or ship.. but those are a drop in the bucket compared to what is coming in across our southern border. Russians are what are generally classified as white, and so am I, so if I get ticked about Russians or Romanians entering our country illegaly, which I do, is THAT racist? No, it is nationalist. I do not really care WHAT race an individual who enters illegally is, beyond determining where most of them are coming from, and I would be just as upset if the illegals were white. Even if we cry "foul" one time for every illegal alien entering the nation... we would still be crying "foul" on a thousand times as many hispanics as whites, since there are a thousand times as many of them who are coming in.

BTW.. MLK and the CIVIL rights movement (not human rights) was about LEGAL CITIZENS.

I have yet to see an illegal MEXICAN immigrant blow up the World Trade Center.
    A highly flawwed arguement. We know that hispanics (see, I am using it here because it is easier than listing a dozen countries like Cuban, Mexican, Guatamalan, Honduran.... it is simply EASIER to use hispanic to denote that I am referring to someone from any of those countries) were not involved in 9/11. However, as stated by another poster, they do account for more deaths than occured on 9/11 with street crime etc. The relevance of 9/11 to this issue is not who was involved, it is with regard to where future terrorists will attempt to enter. An arabic type with a suitcase nuke (and the former USSR is missing 50 of those) could be in a group of hispanics, and unless he opened his mouth, few of us could tell the difference by looking. Whether any PAST terrorists entered thru the south border or not, or what nationality they might have been, is irrelevant. The only thing which IS relevant is that it IS a wide open door for any terrorists who may wish to enter NOW.

Just because a criminal enters your house by a front window today... does that mean you are only gonna put bars on THAT window, and leave your backdoor unlocked? Are you then gonna sleep well at night, thinking that since the last criminal entered a window you now have barred, you are safe? I think it is safe to say that if the criminal returns, and wished to enter, he will not be stopped by those bars if your backdoor is still wide open. All of our money spent to prevent terrorists from entering by ship or plane is money flushed down a toilet so long as we are leaving our backdoor, the southern border, wide open. And we have evidence to indicate that terrorists are very aware of that weakness in our security.

I frankly find this whole mess of a racial nature, and it best be put behind before it blows up on everybody's face.
    This statement speaks more about YOUR character than it does ours. The race of illegals is an irrelevant issue to myself, but everything you see is thru the lenses of race.

From what I've learned most illegal MEXICAN (again, I think that's who you all have a problem with) come to this country, not to rob nor steal nor be criminals. They come to be the scumbags we all have learned to hate. The scumbags that clean after the master, the scumbags that work the fields, the scumbags that do construction work, the scumbags that have to always look down because they have absolutely no sense of pride. Does that sound like slavery? It sure does to me! I feel soooo ashamed sometimes of the way some people act or think. And trust me, your ideals are just part of a minority. You seem to be well versed in anti everything, so I wouldnt' be surprised when some others that think like me stand up and shut down your little "movement," that at the end is not a "movement" but just another phase in this ill ridden society.
    I will agree that the illegal aliens are being exploited. I agree that it is shameful that many businesses, large and small, are exploiting them at the expense of these poor people, and at the expense of their own nation. This is why I propose what I call a "racial exploitation" law, which will make it a felony if, when employing an illegal alien, you are paying him one cent less, or providing one cent less in benefits, that you would have to offer to get a legal resident to do the job. If you are paying an illegal alien less than you would a citizen, then you are exploiting them. This would solve both problems in one stroke. It would end expolitation of these poor people, and remove incentive for potential employers to give preference to hiring illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by SaveOurState
    I guarantee you that more Americans have been killed by illegal aliens from Mexico than what happened at the trade center. Albeit, over a much larger time span.
    Guarantee it huh? Well I can guarantee you that people will die whether illegals are here or not.
    Once again an irrelevant arguement. When an illegal kills someone in this country, they are killing someone who would not have died had that illegal not been in the country. Removing illegals will not stop all murders and rapes in our nation.. but it will stop the MANY that are commited by illegals. If letting them have jobs here costs ONE life.. it is too high a price.

Stop living the mistakes of your predecessors and open your mind to the real realities of this world.
    re·dun·dant ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-dndnt)
    adj.
    1. See redundant

Do not be so open minded ya let your brain fall out.

We're all in the animal kingdom, we're all animals. That's the bottom line.
    Speak for yourself.

I really hate it when people say gangs have "always been a big problem in the US." This is a big fat whopper--at least in terms of what we see today regarding drug-running, drive-by shootings, gang rapes, ect. In the 70's,and before these problems were virtually unheard of. When the crack cocaine trade and meth trades came into the picture in the 80's, that's when things started to get really ugly.

And guess where all those drugs are coming from?

Pics

These pictures need to be sent to all the DC lawmakers and ask for an explaination.

Welcome LadyDriver,

William

Whoa, never know of this. I blasted them in their "comment us" link, and sent emails to friends.

That picture is definitely worth a 1000 words.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

RAK,

Yep, that is one of ALIPAC's victories. A member of ours sent the pic in late one night and we had them pulling those signs down 8 days later working with our friends in CA.

Here is the follow up picture

http://www.alipac.us/article381.html

Here is the declaration of victory and follow up.

I hope EVERYONE that is new here reads these. This is an example of what we can do when we all work together.

Clear Channel, Liberman, and TV 62 fold! ALIPAC & SAVEOURSTATE Declare Victory!
    http://www.alipac.us/article385.html

INVASION USA: Public outrage kills 'L.A., Mexico' sign
    http://www.alipac.us/article386.html

Cable TV Station Revamping Ads That Created Stir!
    http://www.alipac.us/article390.html

Border Security Advocates Bring Down L.A.'s Separatist-Friendly Billboards
    http://www.alipac.us/article391.html