Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: The Nerve of Her

Quote Originally Posted by bettsie
    [
    My brother sent this to me. He's a OBL liberal but even he was offended by this image although for different reasons.
    Why was your brother offended? Oh and if he likes Mexico so much, why doesn't he move there?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My brother sent this to me. He's a OBL liberal but even he was offended by this image although for different reasons.
    I am not pretty sure but i think those kind of pictures can attract mexican votes. My point is: if she is showing her good actitude with the mexican society in USA well i m pretty sure many mexicans will vote for her. Kinda tricky. But maybe it is the way it is working.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    [
    Why was your brother offended? Oh and if he likes Mexico so much, why doesn't he move there?
    He does, he lives in California.

As for being offended by it I'm not sure I understood him then and I understand it even less now. Something about stereotypes.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I heard someone say that Hispanics were her base now.
    Yep...heard it too. They are her biggest base of voters. What a bunch of sheeeep!
    They don't seem to be doing any good in winning the nomination
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

To the poster that asked why didn't she have an American child with her on stage - you hit it on the nail. These political people are so out of touch with what we the real working class Americans are going through they actually think this type of garbage is cute!
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12