Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's Birth Certificate from Brasscheck

Obama's Birth Certificate

It's not a scan - it's a scam

Not that it matters. but...

I haven't had much to say about Obama's birth circumstances because:

a) I didn't look into it personally

b) Him lying about his birthplace is the least of our problems

Generally, I wait for liars to lie. It's easier that way. No research necessary. You just take apart their careless lies (no liars are ever careful enough.)

I have no idea where Obama was actually born, but the document on the White House web site was MANUFACTURED digitally.

What's on the White House web site is not a scan of a paper document, no way, no how.

This is not news, but in case you needed the obvious pointed out: Obama is a very polished - and pathological - liar.

Obama's promises: Troops out of Iraq - No more torture - Guantanamo to be closed

The reality: Wars continue - New wars in Pakistan and Libya - torture continues - Guantanamo still open for business

Where Obama was actually born is the least of our
    problems.

That being said, the document on the White House
    web site is NOT a scan of a print document as the
    White House claims it is.

It's a digital creation.

Which means - and why am I not surprised? - it's
    a fraud.

Here's the analysis.

Video:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/1089.html

Kathyet

I simply believe nothing coming out of government nor media in today's world, at this point I can't decide who is doing the most damage government or media.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    I simply believe nothing coming out of government nor media in today's world, at this point I can't decide who is doing the most damage government or media.
    I couldn't agree more OG

Re: Obama's Birth Certificate from Brasscheck

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Obama's Birth Certificate

It's not a scan - it's a scam

Not that it matters. but...

I haven't had much to say about Obama's birth circumstances because:

a) I didn't look into it personally

b) Him lying about his birthplace is the least of our problems

Generally, I wait for liars to lie. It's easier that way. No research necessary. You just take apart their careless lies (no liars are ever careful enough.)

I have no idea where Obama was actually born, but the document on the White House web site was MANUFACTURED digitally.

What's on the White House web site is not a scan of a paper document, no way, no how.

This is not news, but in case you needed the obvious pointed out: Obama is a very polished - and pathological - liar.

Obama's promises: Troops out of Iraq - No more torture - Guantanamo to be closed

The reality: Wars continue - New wars in Pakistan and Libya - torture continues - Guantanamo still open for business

Where Obama was actually born is the least of our
    problems.

That being said, the document on the White House
    web site is NOT a scan of a print document as the
    White House claims it is.

It's a digital creation.

Which means - and why am I not surprised? - it's
    a fraud.

Here's the analysis.

Video:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/1089.html

Kathyet
    Kathy, actually, IMO, you SHOULD care about the birth issue and here's why.

1. Obama's allegiance is certainly NOT to the U.S. His actions speak more than I ever could on this matter.
    2. Our constitution is not just a document to be pulled out and dusted off when it suits us. It's what we are and how we've become the greatest nation in history.
    3. If Obama is ineligible per our founding document, exactly HOW did he become POTUS and WHO allowed and/or enabled him to do it?

Are we to look the other way or decide that it doesn't matter the next time someone in power violates, in the most horrible way, the very laws that each of us are bound to? This is why Obama's birth information matters. We have to hold our elected officials accountable for breaking our laws. Otherwise, all we've become are subjects to a dictatorship.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote(Are we to look the other way or decide that it doesn't matter the next time someone in power violates, in the most horrible way, the very laws that each of us are bound to? This is why Obama's birth information matters. We have to hold our elected officials accountable for breaking our laws. Otherwise, all we've become are subjects to a dictatorship.)quote

All true and as I posted above certainly the media cannot be trusted to give us any truth sadly I've seen the media deteriorate more in the past year, not sure if they speak out of fear or ignorance perhaps simply too lazy to do research. Oreilly who I had at one time "some" respect for can't seem to praise Obama enough.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Quote(Are we to look the other way or decide that it doesn't matter the next time someone in power violates, in the most horrible way, the very laws that each of us are bound to? This is why Obama's birth information matters. We have to hold our elected officials accountable for breaking our laws. Otherwise, all we've become are subjects to a dictatorship.)quote

All true and as I posted above certainly the media cannot be trusted to give us any truth sadly I've seen the media deteriorate more in the past year, not sure if they speak out of fear or ignorance perhaps simply too lazy to do research. Oreilly who I had at one time "some" respect for can't seem to praise Obama enough.
    I've just about lost all respect for O'Reilly who likes to say that he's "looking out for the folks". It is extraordinarily sad that a station like Fox, who has enormous resources to look into these matters, chooses to disparage anyone who questions Obama's eligibility. As if Obama's actions didn't speak loud enough, Fox IGNORES a serious constitutional issue. Yep, Fox has just about lost all my confidence in them.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836