Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our Grateful Illegal Aliens

"Socorro Gonzalez, an undocumented immigrant who just gave birth to her fourth child on U.S. soil, said she and her husband aren't trying to abuse the health care system. ''I don't see why they should deny a medical service if we're here struggling for this country," she said."
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=42039
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

In the wise words of Carlos Mencia: De De Dee!
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

GFC
    I guess she doesnt understand the US cant take care all of the worlds poor. But this mentality is very typical of the avg illegal Mexican alien who sneaks across our border every day. We are up against a brick wall.

Socorro, Gonzalez, wow what a woman, comes here to our country and takes advantage of the good citizens here not once but 4 times. Perhaps she will also take advantage of our Family Planning services and learn how to not have any more children, then the good tax paying citizens here can afford to take care of! This makes me sick to my soul, that is the attitude of these people , we owe them,yes, she is right, we owe her a fast ride out of this country and take her kids with her! This pic of this woman and the statement she made should be sent to every newspaper in the country. I want them out, out of my country right now, these are not good people they are a pox on our society, users, abusers,worse in their frail minds they think WE OWN THEM. Is this the kind of immigrants we want or need for our country, this kind of give me attitude? I think not. The most important thing we need to do other then secure our borders is see this free citizenship to illegal babies is stopped right now. I think we should get a record of all the cost of these medical bills and send them to Vicente Fox and demand retribution to the tax payers of America.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Most of them are catholic and don't believe in birth control. The catholic church is really helping us out.

Has there been a contest that I was Left out of? Hey, Angelos can mate and give birth to as many offspring as the rest. We were told NOT too. We were told of the Earth and that we couldn't strain or misuse the environment.....! replacement for every person.l Did that. Done that..... @ Parent's = offspring. Now in China and the middle east they have been aborting female offspring like they were NOTHING. NOW, there's all these MEN and they have NO WOMEN!!!!! DUGH! If you want your species to live.........you need MEN and WOMEN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These people are not struggling for this country they are freeloading off it and the taxpayers.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So that's another thing that they've been told--they are coming because they have to help us 'struggle' for this country..or is she using bad English?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have been "struggling" in this country my entire life and nobody gives me free medical services and had to pay for the birth of our 2 children, but then again I guess somebody needs to pay for the medical bills the illegals run up.

This picture just makes me sick. I just returned from VA, where I was visiting my sister who gave birth to her first child. When we were checking in, she had to go through registration and provide all her insurance/payment information. She said can you imagine if Ididn't have insurance? I said take a look around you. Do you think any of these people have insurance? I swear to you I was the only English speaking person in that waiting room. Every sign was written in Spanish. No one was speaking English. I watched all these pregnant woman with 2 ,3 and 4 kids trailing along behind them and I was infuriated! I shouldn't assume they were ALL illegal, but I would bet, the majority were.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast