Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    "We know we that we are going to have to take a look at it and hopefully work closely with our cabinet secretary [Janet] Napolitano at Homeland Security to see how we better focus so that these things don't happen and that we avoid them [in the future]," she said. "There were before I came in to my position visas that were permitted under the Bush Administration that we will take a very, very close look at and a very keen eye go through. But rest assured we will take a strong view on that."

There needs to be a MASSIVE OUTCRY to get illegal loving Napolitano to do anything about this!!!! PEOPLE NEED TO ROAR AND ROAR SOME MORE!!!!

Miami Beach Luxury Real Estate -

St. Regis Resort & Residences - Bal Harbour

By: Ines Hegedus-Garcia at 9:59 PM

In the middle of what many are calling a Miami housing slump, there are on-going developments like The St. Regis Resort & Residences in Bal Harbour. Total luxury, the best amenities, and a perfect location for your vacation getaway, indulging lifestyle and elegant living.

Experience the future of Legendary Luxury. St. Regis Resort & Residences, Bal Harbour is a peerless haven of oceanfront elegance; quiet, unwavering taste; and anticipatory service.

Legendary Luxury

St. Regis Resort & Residences, Bal Harbour is a medley of personalized service, exquisite design and unmatched amenities that create a lifestyle like no other on Florida’s Gold Coast. Just steps away from the famous Bal Harbour Shops and minutes from the whirlwind energy and Art Deco magic of South Beach, St. Regis Resort & Residences, Bal Harbour is a world of compelling amenities and impeccable standards.

This Miami Beach Luxury Real Estate project is currently under construction and the site is where the known Sheraton Bal Harbour that attracted people from all over the world because of its magnificent beaches, once stood - 9 acres of stunning oceanfront property. I feel a bit nostalgic about this project because of the fond memories I have at The Sheraton, but know The St. Regis will do those memories more than justice. Also good for you to know that the project is self-financed by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. and The Related Group, which makes the estimated completion date of “end of 2010″, very believable. The location is 9701 Collins Avenue, Florida 33154.

The pricing is high, no questions about it. According to a St. Regis’ sales representative it is 2-3 times what everybody else is, but justified by the land, amenities and because it is a “trophy propertyâ€

If I am not mistaken, it was dear GWB that signed one of his last executive orders telling companies that they did not need to advertise jobs available to Americans, before using the H visas.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    [quote]because it is a “trophy propertyâ€

April
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    If I am not mistaken, it was dear GWB that signed one of his last executive orders telling companies that they did not need to advertise jobs available to Americans, before using the H visas.
    Yes I believe I recall the lowlife traitor doing that as well.

4 Comments

LandscapeOhio! on 05.03.2009 at 10:29 (Reply)
    I agree that qualified American Workers should always be the first choice! However, some of the statements in the article are incorrect. H2B is a good program that really does work when the laws are followed. In this situation, the state agency in Florida that “certifiesâ€

St. Regis Project and Contractor Catch Eye of Obama Administration

Hilda Solis, the newly confirmed Secretary of Labor in the Obama Adminstration, has asked for a review of how Mexican sheet metal workers were given visas to work on the St. Regis Hotel project in South Florida.

"We are currently reviewing that situation," Solis said during a town hall meeting in Miami.

Solis, a former member also revealed for the first time what visas were issued by Bush’s Department of Labor to CYVSA International.

According to Solis, "they actually came in through what they call an E Visa."

The company had applied for H2B Visas for the workers and had actually received approval from both the state of Florida and the U.S. Department of Labor for H2B Visas even though H2B Visas are only supposed to be issued if there are no American workers available to do the job. There are currently more than a thousand unemployed sheet metal workers in South Florida who were shut out of the project by labor officials from the Bush Administration who were interested in realizing lower costs for employers rather than protect the interests of workers.

"We know we that we are going to have to take a look at it and hopefully work closely with our cabinet secretary [Janet] Napolitano at Homeland Security to see how we better focus so that these things don't happen and that we avoid them [in the future]," she said. "There were before I came in to my position visas that were permitted under the Bush Administration that we will take a very, very close look at and a very keen eye go through. But rest assured we will take a strong view on that."

http://www.smwia.org/default.aspx

"This is not a union or non-union issue," said Larry Stewart, business manager for the local sheet metal workers' union. "This is an American worker issue. And it is outrageous that the U.S. government and the state of Florida allowed those visas to be issued and those people be allowed to come here when so many of our people are out of work."

Calefaccion y Ventilacion S.A. de C.V. (Mexico)

Mission: To attend, provide and completely satisfy national and international customers with air conditioning solutions, using the best technologies and highly qualified personnel.

Vision: To become the leader in air conditioning in North America, Central America and the Caribbean, and to be identified as the best choice in the environmental comfort market sector.

Values: Quality, Service, Loyalty, Honesty, Teamwork and Commitment.

Prolongación Av. San Antonio No. 418 Lote 2, Col. Minas de Cristo, C.P. 01419, Ã

Giving Away American Jobs

The Origional Video

http://cbs4.com/local/defede.economy.jobs.2.936589.html

MEXICO CITY

Cyvsa Calefacción y Ventilación S.A. de C.V.

About the Company

Heating installation company. # Building [from now to past]
    Complex Floors Year

1. Torre Reforma 115 25 2005
    2. Corporativo World Plaza 24 2005
    3. Torre Mayor 55 2003
    4. Corporativo Zentrum 26 2002
    5. Torre Bosques Residencial 29 2001
    6. Torre del Bosque 26 2000
    7. Torre Esmeralda I Torres Esmeralda 22 1999
    8. Torre Picasso 12 1994
    9. Torre Chapultepec 25 1993