Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh yes, it is true, they sneak in as students or tourists.

When Bush started the debate about legalization, a flood came into the country. My neighborhood went to 1/3 Spanish speaking houses within a few months. I am on the east coast--two people knocked on my door, and in what was clearly well rehearsed (because they clearly spoke no English) they said, "We are students in this country, can you direct us to a Spanish speaking house."

If they were students, I was born on the moon. I even had people coming right up anhd looking into my windows, trespassing on my property--it was awful. My house is the same color as another, which I took to be a sanctuary house. I called zoning and that helped.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

nomas replied:
    "Thanks, from all Natives. Those men were some wonderful men, I wish more of younger generation knew more about them. In these dangerous times the lure of $ means more than honor to a lot of them."

They were very brave men, and I wish PBS would do a well-researched documentary about them for the public to see while there are still enough who remember what they accomplished to interview. If one had been done earlier after the information was declassified, they could have interviewed and photographed the men themselves together with some who recruited and taught them. They have received very little recognition and evidently no reward (including payment of Veteran's Benefits because their special mission retained secret classification for so long) for all they risked personally and all they accomplished for so many.

Last South Dakota Code Talker Buried
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... SECTION=US
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    No wonder we can't find Bin Laden. He's probably at the mall, or eating a hot dog at the Jersey shore, or maybe in line at Disneyland. Everyone else in the world is.

Osama is no dummy. He knows that shaving his beard and putting on a pair of sunglasses is all he needs to retire in the US in style.

All Osama has to do is say he's an illegal aliens, impregnate a woman and say they need an American hospital quick because they're illegal aliens (how hard is it to say "me no speak anglash", then head to the welfare department with his wingmen and expended families.

Only in America can the enemy be paid by American tax dollars to thrive in the middle of the American people who are shouting at the American Govt about their existence, while the USA Govt persistently ignores their fellow Americans and gives kudos to the invaders they're throwing "we the people's" tax dollars at - for the votes the Govt SWEARS can be bought just like that.

haha

Talk about being played for the fool!

That'd be the USA Govt who ARE THE AMERICANS who refuse to do work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12