Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THIS is (part of) what we're all trying to protect

Dear ALIPAC friends:

Watch this very short movie, and I guarantee that your motivation to "get involved" in keeping America "American" will re-double. THIS is (part of) what we're all trying to protect. Add to that the millions of AMERICANS who can't get seen in an emergency (even if they have great insurance) room because it is swamped with illegals using it as their primary physician for colds, flu, etc. Add to that the millions of AMERICANS who are involved in terrible traffic accidents every day (despite having good insurance) with illegals who cannot and would not provide any compensation for physical injuries and/or property damages. Add to that the millions of AMERICANS who have been the victims of violent crimes committed by illegals in this country who, despite being convicted of these crimes (sometimes) are not immediately deported back from whence they came. I could go on ad nauseum, but you all get the point. I know I'm preaching to the choir on this. But DO take a look at this very inspiring video presentation of the wonderful LAND that we call AMERICA. If we don't stay informed, if we don't stay active, if we don't persevere and never, ever give up on the very severe problem of overwhelming numbers of people entering and staying in this country illegally, the names of our state parks will be changing, you can rest assured. In ten years, if we don't prevail, movies like this will be circulating the internet with photos of our "National" and "State" parks with the titles of "Caeser Chavez Grand Canyon," "Aldrete-Davila Falls" in Yosemite. I kid you not. Just imagine THAT as you look at these images and listen to the music (which, by the way, will be changed to mariachi bands accompanying the photos of the once-beautiful national treasures which will most likely, by then, be littered with empty cans of Dos Equis beer and Boots cigarettes.)

Here's the website I'm referring to (or, rather, the video-presentation).

http://oldbluewebdesigns.com/mybeautifulamerica.htm
    (Always a) Loyal American

Welcome Loyal glad to have you. How did you find us?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    In ten years, if we don't prevail, movies like this will be circulating the internet with photos of our "National" and "State" parks with the titles of "Caeser Chavez Grand Canyon," "Aldrete-Davila Falls" in Yosemite. I kid you not. Just imagine THAT as you look at these images and listen to the music (which, by the way, will be changed to mariachi bands accompanying the photos of the once-beautiful national treasures which will most likely, by then, be littered with empty cans of Dos Equis beer and Boots cigarettes.)
    Oh God help us. You're right! I could just wretch right now. I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!

How Did You Find Us?

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Welcome Loyal glad to have you. How did you find us?
    My sister introduced me last summer (when I was apoplectic about the immigration status and the proposed legislation).

That was so touching. America is beautiful. Thanks for posting.

so beautiful . thanks for posting that up . God Bless America !
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Medicine for what ails you

Oh God help us. You're right! I could just wretch right now. I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY![/quote]

Perhaps some of Gheen's new Pepto-Bismol-like medicine will help (I doubt it).

That's how it works. Pass the word with civil conversations and information. Once they know specifics they get really mad and they will be glad to have a voice hear and be an activist for NumbersUSA too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I dont' know if I got through all of it, but I really liked the picture of the TX panhandle - and the armadillo was in alaska.

Awesome photos.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]