Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG! They are using racial names against white ppl !

A white perosn could never get away with calling THEM certain names!

GW

Racial Slur

Quote Originally Posted by Americans1st
    OMG! They are using racial names against white ppl !

A white perosn could never get away with calling THEM certain names!
    Sure don't you know that only white people can be racist, everyone else has been held back by the mean old whites. Then why come to our country looking for jobs?? Stay in Mexico with Vincente Fox and wave your Mexican Flags and maybe you can eat them to.

Yep, I'm not so sure white is the majority anymore. But hey.....I shouldn't be the least bit offended when they say kill the aging white gringo. No....I'm just scared to go out of my house anymore. Can't understand half the people I come across........... No I have to pay for all societies ills when I wasn't even born yet and now I'm expected to hand my country over, my job, taxes, and quietly roll over and die. Think there's a nice quiet empty island somwhere the government can send us to live out our sorry final days?

How bout we find an island to send our senate away to crazybird. Preferrebly one with a tribe of canibals.

Can somebody, please, explain to this "racist Spanish traitor", what is the picture of Che Guevara doing on an immigration reform rally?
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

And they are calling BUSH a terrorist? Don't they realize he is the only person in government who is squarely on THEIR side?????????

Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

And if Che Guerava is their hero, I'm wondering just what kind of people these are. Where were these pictures taken. Does anyone know?