Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Political Billboard: Attention Illegal Immigrants

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's wonderful!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If the Cactus on the left hand side of the picture had one more limb on it's right hand side, it would resemble giving them the Bird. They should have been thinking further ahead on that one, that way they would have gotten the point better!

Quote Originally Posted by partwerks
    If the Cactus on the left hand side of the picture had one more limb on it's right hand side, it would resemble giving them the Bird. They should have been thinking further ahead on that one, that way they would have gotten the point better!

Yes, that would have been great.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe we should put one up in South Florida with directions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To bad the sign is in English and the illegals will not know what it means.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    Good point. I think it should have been in both languages that way both sides of the illegal immigration issue could read it.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    Oh they know what it means. It's amazing how good their English comprehension becomes when the word "free" is used. Besides, they can always get one of their anchors to read the sign for them, even though the anchor speaks limited English themselves.

Between the five of them, they will figure it out....

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I just moved out of Arizona and now they actually do something about the mess. I'm in Oregon and in the country. I just found out I live across the street from illegals. Illegal Mexicans! No place is safe. These people run a produce business.

Doing the jobs American won't do.

I will say this. I don't feel as physically threatened as I did in Arizona. I lived in an Hispanic community (by default) and they didn't like me at all. Guess all my whiteness got to them. They seemed to take pleasure in throwing their garbage in my yard, breaking beer bottles in my garden, eggs on the garage doors. The kind, hardworking people we have been hearing about.

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    I just moved out of Arizona and now they actually do something about the mess. I'm in Oregon and in the country. I just found out I live across the street from illegals. Illegal Mexicans! No place is safe. These people run a produce business.

Doing the jobs American won't do.

I will say this. I don't feel as physically threatened as I did in Arizona. I lived in an Hispanic community (by default) and they didn't like me at all. Guess all my whiteness got to them. They seemed to take pleasure in throwing their garbage in my yard, breaking beer bottles in my garden, eggs on the garage doors. The kind, hardworking people we have been hearing about.
    It's terrible. Maybe in another year, you'll want to move back to Arizona. I think Arizona is ready to roll on cleaning up and cleaning out this mess in their state and good for them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast