Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They were living in the apartment complex next to me and it was dusguisting. I would see them drinking beer at all hours of the day and night, yelling, playing their music loud and yelling obscene comments at women in spanish. The one day I was walking to my car with my Cuban friend and they yelled something sexually explicit at us. She told them off in spanish. The police were often over there all the time due to the domestics. I called some in myself. Now they have security guards at the complex and you don't see that anymore. Many have also started moving out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    They were living in the apartment complex next to me and it was dusguisting. I would see them drinking beer at all hours of the day and night, yelling, playing their music loud and yelling obscene comments at women in spanish. The one day I was walking to my car with my Cuban friend and they yelled something sexually explicit at us. She told them off in spanish. The police were often over there all the time due to the domestics. I called some in myself. Now they have security guards at the complex and you don't see that anymore. Many have also started moving out.
    Good, I hope they all move out.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Forum: General
    Billboard sign
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-201724.html

Unless it is already obvious, I think I should point out that this is not a real sign. I can tell pretty easily that it was made in Photoshop, or some other photo altering software. So, let's be sure to take that into consideration when looking at this.

I had this emailed to me last week can anyone verify it???

Kathyet

GR
    I love Arizona!

Just saying.

Even without the billboard.

Just because they are so very pro-America and anti-illegal alien, which is what every law against illegal aliens in every nation are about.

It's not politically incorrect to enforce America's laws.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12