Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pro-Illegal GA Mayor: We Have Both 'Documented and Undocumen

StandWithAZ

Pro-Illegal GA Mayor: We Have Both 'Documented and Undocumented Citizens'

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpFQBB9u ... r_embedded

http://www.facebook.com/StandWithArizona

Uvalda, GA Mayor Paul Bridges - a Republican - joined a lawsuit brought by the ACLU, the Mexican Government, and others, to prevent Georgia's new immigration enforcement law, HB87, from going into effect July 1.

Asked about his statement that HB87 would "tear the social fabric of our state apart", Bridges says "we are a mixed people...there are people who are DOCUMENTED and UNDOCUMENTED CITIZENS". Shame on you, Mayor.

The 'Undocumented', who we rightly call ILLEGAL ALIENS - are NOT CITIZENS. Citizenship is earned. it was fought for. there are hundreds of thousands oevery year who work hard, pay and wait, and immigrate to American LEGALLY.

How dare you insult citizens and legal immigrants with your statement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpFQBB9u ... r_embedded
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOL

An Undocumented Citizen = A moron's oxymoron

working4change
    Uvalda, GA Mayor Paul Bridges - a Republican - joined a lawsuit brought by the ACLU, the Mexican Government, and others, to prevent Georgia's new immigration enforcement law, HB87, from going into effect July 1.
    Not surprised as the repubs are little different from the dems when it comes to protecting their cheap supply of labor. They are all globalists who favor big business it appears.

we are a mixed people...there are people who are DOCUMENTED and UNDOCUMENTED CITIZENS
    What kind of an ignorant statement is that?

If they are US citizens ,they are NOT UNDOCUMENTED.......
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    we are a mixed people...there are people who are DOCUMENTED and UNDOCUMENTED CITIZENS
    What kind of an ignorant statement is that?

If they are US citizens ,they are NOT UNDOCUMENTED.......
    Hmmmmm. well maybe if you count the ones that were illegally here and were given amnesty (amnesties) years ago
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

He just wants the money in the offering plate each week....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    illegal is illegal no matter what.Thats the problem some people want it both ways documented workers will eventually become undocumented workers.