Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Restaurant Workers Fired for Missing Work to Protest AZ law

Restaurant Workers Fired for Missing Work to Protest AZ Immigration Law.... yep don't show up for work expect to be fired!!

http://www.breitbart.tv/restaurant-work ... ation-law/
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Fire them? They are not even suppose to be working here... if they are illegals......
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

"It’s nothing against the company, it’s just to show the American people, 'Who's going to run the restaurants?'"

Umm..Americans?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Poetic justice.. yes! Now, let's just hope it remains that... you know crying unfair, racist, lawsuits blah, blah, blah...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

serves them right,. now the company needs to use this video against them if they file for unemployment

Well, they found out who is going to be running the restaurants didn't they? Looks like it won't be these Mexicans because they just got FIRED.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I guess those fired workers had to choose their battle. Work or Protest. I too would be curious as to if they are Legally in our country or are here Illegally.

As a business owner, they had a right to choose to fire their employees. They may have all called in and said they were sick or didn't call in at all.

Either way business managers and owners have to do what it takes to keep their business up and running.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

LOL.....did anyone else notice the looks the other 12 were giving the only one who wasn't fired as she was smiling and doing all the talking about it being "worth it"?

They seemed to have a differing opinion.......
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    LOL.....did anyone else notice the looks the other 12 were giving the only one who wasn't fired as she was smiling and doing all the talking about it being "worth it"?

i noticed that .... i wonder how many of those men got talked into going by the "pretty girl " ....

men will do really stupid things for a pretty face ...

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

I thought it was insensitive of her to say it was worth it. Of course it was worth it to her because she had the day off. On the other hand, they should have had the common sense to go to work. It does not help their cause for them to get fired. There were plenty of protesters at the march. They could have run over there for a half hour on their lunch break. That is what I always do. Maybe I cant stay for long, but I can be there. Looking at it from the employer's POV, I would have fired them too. You just cant have that many people not showing up for work during the same shift. It does not matter if they called in or not. Maybe they could have made arrangements before hand with other employees willing to cover their shift or something like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast