Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Richard Gere: Obama Is 'One Of Our Great Presidents'

Richard Gere: Obama Is 'One Of Our Great Presidents'
    Friday, June 03, 2011
    By Nicholas Ballasy

(CNSNews.com) - Actor and activist Richard Gere told CNSNews.com on Capitol Hill that President Barack Obama has done an "extraordinary job" in office and will probably go down as one of America's "great presidents."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9TR4NFd ... r_embedded

Gere was on Capitol Hill to testify before the House Foreign Affairs Committee about religious freedom and human rights in Asia. After his testimony, CNSNews.com asked Gere, "Has President Obama, in your mind, been tough enough on China regarding human rights?"

Gere said, “No, no, he [Obama] has a ways to go. I think he’s finding his way of how forceful to be. I know what his own private feelings are – those are clear."

“I think he’s also finding out with the Chinese you have to be very frontal," said Gere. "You have to be very clear. You have to be unconfused and you must be very strong. I think he’s getting there but he could be stronger, yes.â€

Another Hollywood IDIOT who should keep his mouth shut!

Gere said, “Overall, I think he’s done an extraordinary job. I think he’s going to go down probably as one of our great presidents."
    Then I would Richard Gere DOES NOT know what a great president is....
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

This coming from the same PUKE who told us we should love the terrorists right after 9-11. He practically got booed off th stage and the quizzical, confused look on his face was comical! Total idiot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    This coming from the same PUKE who told us we should love the terrorists right after 9-11. He practically got booed off th stage and the quizzical, confused look on his face was comical! Total idiot.
    Also looked like he had a Muslim girl pal by his side didn't it????

Kathyet

We’re turning the corner on terrorist situations.
    As much as it pains me to say this, if we are actually turning the corner, you can thank George Bush for that, not Obama!

Banned
    I am surprized he shut his about about Tibet for a minute. For 25 years years now he has been babbling about we dont care about Tibet. And he is right. I have yet to meet anyone who gives a damn about Tibet. You think he would take the hint.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    I am surprized he shut his about about Tibet for a minute. For 25 years years now he has been babbling about we dont care about Tibet. And he is right. I have yet to meet anyone who gives a damn about Tibet. You think he would take the hint.
    "Tibet is a strategic ally of the US, and we all have been supporters of Tibet since the fall of Saigon in 68!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    NEED HELP HERE! PLEASE CALL NC LEGISLATURE TODAY!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-240180.html

Banned
    "Tibet is a strategic ally of the US, and we all have been supporters of Tibet since the fall of Saigon in 68!"