Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rick Santorum Talks Immigration Policy

Rick Santorum Talks Immigration Policy
    Nov 30, 2011 GOP presidential candidate on 'Fox & Friends'

http://video.foxnews.com/v/130191502600 ... t_id=86858
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Talk talk talk...wasn't Rick Santorum already there where he could've made a difference but didn't all he had to do was insist on enforcing the laws about this to begin with........another Johnny come Lately stance on illegals....

Here is more talk talk talk by Rick Perry...

Mainstream Media Counting Rick Perry Out?

Nov 30, 2011

- 9:36 -

GOP presidential candidate talks strategy

http://video.foxnews.com/v/130194100600 ... t_id=86858

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Talk talk talk...wasn't Rick Santorum already there where he could've made a difference but didn't all he had to do was insist on enforcing the laws about this to begin with........another Johnny come Lately stance on illegals....
    Yes, but better late than never. Hopefully the tide is turning.
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles

LOL I doubt it, its votes that a talking!!!!! It is a lot late for me they are all flip floppers....

Buddy Roemer Hinting at Third-Party Bid?

He would run with LIBERMAN????????? A BiPartison ticket with Leiberman????..... "They" are really trying to stack the deck aren't they!!!!!

He needs to give that a lot of thought!!!!!!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/130147068200 ... t_id=86858

BYE BYE

Herman Cain and Barney Frank Leave Center Stage

http://video.foxnews.com/v/130157895400 ... t_id=86858

LOL I doubt it, its votes that a talking!!!!! It is a lot late for me they are all flip floppers....
    Nonetheless it shows the tide is changing as people like McCain and Santorum have moved to the right as public opinion has moved to the right after decades of moving to the left after World War II.
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

Nonetheless it shows the tide is changing as people like McCain and Santorum have moved to the right as public opinion has moved to the right after decades of moving to the left after World War II.
    Ha they moved to the right to cover their butts....it won't last long soon as they see where they get more votes from they will move again...they all talk with a "forked tongue"

Ha they moved to the right to cover their butts....it won't last long soon as they see where they get more votes from they will move again...they all talk with a "forked tongue"
    Yes, you are right, but they are moving to the right because of pressure from the right, and that is a trend that is encouraging as it reverses the move to the Left that has been the trend ever since the end of World War II.