Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

ROCKIN TEA PARTY: Tea Party Express

ROCKIN TEA PARTY ! (edited video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAUpNMc-G7s

November 01, 2009

I just returned from the Tea Party Express in Walnut Creek - what a way to spend a Wednesday evening!

Lots of energy in the crowd, horns honking all over and a very tight, entertaining show. Great songs intermixed with patriotic messages and dialog, and local conservative candidates running for office. Each candidate talked very briefly, maybe 4-6 minutes. Lloyd Marcus had the crowd dancing with his "Tea Party Anthem" and his song 'we're taking back America in 2010' set to Frank Sinatra's tune "New York". The "Revoli Revue" rocked the crowd with "I need a bailout" and "Freedom isn't Free".

A very special tribute to our vets near the end recognizing WWII, Korea, Vietnam, and current troops. One WWII guy in the crowd - Leo Bach, a B-17 pilot was wearing all his medals. Local girl & TPE performer Diana Nagy brought tears to your eyes with a story about her uncle who became MIA at the end of WWII, and her father who went to the South Pacific to search for him two years later. She closed with "God Bless America".

Afterwards, I met Ron & Kay Rivoli of the "Rivoli Revue", and later Diana. I told Diana that I was with the 'Golden Gate Minutemen' and the 'Bay Area Patriots'. She shook my hand, thanked me and gave me her CD (a very sweet gal). By accident I met Chris Burgard who produced the movie "The Border Movie" about illegal immigration, focusing on the border crisis. He was following the Express and was 'just part of the crowd' during the show.

I videotaped everything, including our people on the corner who had some great statements before the show started. There was a pathetically small group of obama zombies there, maybe six or ten I suppose, to our 1,200 to 1,500. Several members from the Golden Gate Minutemen were there and a bunch of Tea Partiers, many who were unaffiliated with any group - they were just there.

There was this young mother on the corner with her four children carrying signs and a big banner. They were chanting "give us liberty, not debt" and "fight, fight, fight!". If that doesn't give you hope, nothing will!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for posting

This is really a nice video . I enjoyed a lot .
    Thanks a lot for such a great posting .

:P