Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

San Diego Rally for Ramos and Compean

Great group of people, was proud to be with them.

For our finale we went on a long walk in the downtown area. Lots of tourists too and received a lot of smiles, cheers and honks. Except for when we walked by that hotel you see in the background. Someone from there yelled "Viva La Mexico" and "La Raza." Hotel workers?

Ramos and Compean are heroes not criminals!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks

Jean:

Great photos. Looks lovely. Makes me want to vacate the cold, dank, rainy, snowy, cold North East and migrate to sunny southern California !!!

But wait - it's full of those lice infested cockroaches *( Not my expression but those of Elena Poinatowska ).

I visited California numerous times, the last in Redding up north where the three Shastas are. Great country. I toured the Redwoods coastal and up in the mountains as well. Fabulous country. I was duly impressed.

Too bad that most Americans do not have the opportunity to see how beautiful and impressive California is.

Bill Tibbe

Jean, how do you feel when people yell "La Raza" at you for
    flying an American flag in an American city?

Quote Originally Posted by dem4labor
    Jean, how do you feel when people yell "La Raza" at you for
    flying an American flag in an American city?
    For one thing whoever shouted those things probably assumed we were there because of THEM. We were there in support of Ramos and Compean. As for how it made me feel, didn't phase me much, but surely some tourists heard her. Just showed she does not want to assimilate to our country and where her loyalties lie. So in this case I'm glad she exposed this for uninformed people to hear.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great photos Jean. Great job!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

April
    Great Photos, Jean and WAY TO GO!!!!

Thank you for your kind comments. Now if only we can stop these outrageous sentences given to Ramos and Compean. They weren't perfect but no way do they deserve what has been done to them.
    Outrageous!

Two good men rail-roaded. This is national disgrace!...and America sleepishly goes on about their lifes.
    D.W.

San Diego sure has changed since I lived down there. Then it was more-less a fishing town, shrimp mostly, along with a fleet of Navy ship
    ( Carriers and Destroyers) in the harbor. Now it a tourist attraction. I only live about an hour and ahalf away, but it`s been years since I`ve been down there.
    ------------------------