Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks WatchDog.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

YES.....Rove, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Bush and all the other Wackateers that played a role in this should be investigated and indicted to the letter of the law for all the wrongful acts they've perpetuated against the American People for the past 5 years.

We can not secure our Nation or System if we let any of this slide.

Otherwise, the next set will try it again.

Globalists are a persistent lot; Corporate Greed a pervasive disease.

These people have to learn by watching their Puppets tumble that this will not be tolerated in the United States by the American People from this batch of Wackateers or any that may follow in their shoes.

The message has to be sent loud and clear that if you betray the American People about war, commerce, jobs, trade, foreign policy, or anything else that affects the health, wealth and security of the American People....the penalty is so high that even a Wackident would never take the risk.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Watchdog--I SECOND YOUR NOMINATION OF JUDY for a PRIME TIME SLOT on CNN. We need to push this idea!

This investigation of the CIA leak has really RAISED more questions than it has ANSWERED. Fitzgerald specifically said, in his press conference Friday, that the people who were looking for a justification or the lack thereof of taking this country to war in Iraq were going to be disappointed. It is my strong opinion that, if nothing else comes out of his investigation that would answer the questions we have about the faulty intelligence that took us to war, we need to start DEMANDING of our politicians that they conduct an extensive investigation into all of the BS that we , AND THEY, were fed by this administration--MAINLY from the Vice President's office and from the DOD--that led us to this disaster.
    We are entitled to know EXACTLY what role Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Condileeza Rice, Steve Hadley, Douglas Feith and Scooter Libby played in building their cases. If you will remember, the intelligence agency within the State Department conflicted with what we were hearing from the administration and the Department of Defense.

I just hope that the leak investigation has served to open a major investigation of the information that was given to the American people AND to Congress that led us into that war.

I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment about a civil war in Iraq, Watchdog. I believe you are right in saying that it really is already going on and it will only get worse. You also hit the nail on the head when you said that we are Christians in a Muslim country. I keep remembering the 9/11 Committee's outlining bin Laden's fatwah against us and Great Britain and the reasons he gave for it. The one that sticks in my mind is that he was calling for war against us as long as there was ONE military facility on Muslim land. At that point, he was specifically speaking of our military base in Saudi Arabia. What in the WORLD were those idiots in this administration THINKING when they decided they could REFORM the Middle East. They believe it is a SIN for us to even BE in their countries so why would the administration think that they would, as Cheney stated, "welcome us with hugs and gratitude" for "saving them"?
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie said "what were these IDIOTS thinking to believe we could REFORM the Middle East?"

Therein lies the crucial error of the invasion of Iraq.

IF our mission was to remove WMDS, then the invasion was warranted to accomplish that.

IF our mission was to remove Saddam Hussein and Free the Iraqi people from his "tyranny", then that is another story.

IF our mission was to root our Terrorists and Secure the United States over there rather than here, then that is a crock of beans.

IF our mission was to REFORM the Middle East, then that was blasphemy.

IF our mission was to CONTROL the OIL of the Middle East, then that was blasphemous treason.

To date, we have removed the WMDs because there weren't any; we have removed Saddam Hussein from Power but released his Iraqi Army with their weapons and still battle some of his followers; we have lured Terrorists and Created Terrorists where there were none and now dodge their roadside bombs on Iraqi Highways; we have helped the Iraqis to instill a new government with new people but it will not reform or conform to Western Notions at its Core while we are there and to believe so is pure folly; we do not control the oil in Iraq and never will.

The best that we can hope for is to remain a valued customer the same as we were before the invasion.

Have we delivered a Gift to the Iraqi People? Yes. We have delivered a virus of Freedom which is both good and contagious and will spread. This War will not have been for naught, good things will come from it, but it will be Iraqi and not American, it will be Muslim, it will be Arab, it will be Middle Eastern, it will be great but not at all what was intended by the Wackident.

The Wackident will not rule Iraq.

IF we do not commence now to Bring Our Troops Home leaving only Special Forces to work at night, under-cover to assist the Iraqi Police in rooting out "insurgents" and possibly maintaining a base there to assist in their General Defense, the general population will soon be chasing us out with sticks.

TIMING is everything to high-risk ventures. The Time to Leave Iraq, Wish Them Well, Bid them Good Night and Good Luck was a few months ago soon after the January elections.

Over-staying our welcome is not something we want to do in foreign countries, especially Arab-Muslim Nations.

Doing so will tarnish and spoil our one accomplishment which is the Liberation of the Iraqi People from Saddam Hussein.

I'm just not so sure you're right about the Iraqi people and freedom. First, if you had remnants of Saddam's diehard core blowing you up every day, would you FEEL free? If, and there is not question this has happened, we have created another Afghanistan in Iraq where terrorists can train and operate with impunity, are the Iraqi people FREE??? I just am so afraid that we've handed Iraq over to the very terrorists we had to go to Afghanistan and run off. Do you not think that, in 10 years, we won't have to go back and bail them out again??? The sad truth of the matter is that the form of government they have created is certainly a lot closer to a theocracy like Iran than a democracy or republic like America. And, you still have the problem of the Sunni's and those 3 or 4 provinces that the administration talks about as being still dangerous. What they fail to tell us is that is the most heavily populated area that we just can't seem to bring under control. The insurgents, and I still believe that a LOT of the problems are caused by Iraqi's themselves rather than terrorists, are going to continue to destroy the infrastructure, disrupt the oil flow and blow up fellow Iraqi's. I am afraid that, if you asked the Iraqi people if they felt safer after we came to "liberate" them or safer under Saddam, the answer would be a resounding "safer under Saddam".

We will never be able to extricate ourselves from this mess without admitting failure. What I fear is that , if we do pull the troops out now, Iraq break into a full-fledged civil war. And, I know we are inclined to want to say, "It's your country. Fight for it". But, we have not given them the TOOLS to fight for their own country. The insurgents and terrorists have the tools but the innocent people are just stuck. Hell, we haven't even provided our OWN military with the weapons and tools THEY need. How are we going to do the same for Iraqi's.

I'm glad I don't have to make the decision about what to do because I honestly do not see any GOOD solution. We're damned if we stay and damned if we leave. And, we have the "White House Cabal" to thank for this mess they've put us in.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I know the dilemma as it appears. But it is contrived, fake.

Iraqis are all Arabs, they are all Muslims, they are all Iraqis, they all sit on a wealth of oil most nations can only dream about. They are educated, advanced, sophisticated, disciplined, and Free.

The USA is the controversy in Iraq. Yes Yes....they argue and plunder around with each other as they have been doing over religious variations of Muslim for thousands of years.

DON'T BELIEVE the spin coming from Washington and the MSM.

WE are the controversy in Iraq.

When we leave, the controversy of consequence, the material controversy, ends.

Terrorists have come to Iraq to get US for invading Iraq. When WE leave, they will leave or be squashed by the Iraqis. They are a small fraction of the trouble in Iraq. The real trouble is the local Iraqi Insurgency vying for power and expressing their hatred for Americans who invaded their country and toppled Sunni Control of Iraq.

As soon as the Sunnis are assured their financial and political piece of the pie, as they should be, they will be as peaceful and happy as Arabs can be. Sunnis are good people. They are not to be feared. The horrible things many of them did under Saddam Hussein, was because of Saddam Hussein. They had little choice under his rule. Now without him, they are Iraqis, the same as all other Iraqis and as different as all Iraqis.

WE fought a Civil War. If they fight one, so be it. It's their inalienable right as a Free Nation the same as it was Ours.

We should have never invaded Iraq. If we'd been told the truth, the American Public would have never approved it.

Nevertheless, Saddam is in jail. There are no weapons of mass destruction. The Iraqis walked miles under threat of death to vote. This is a great country of great and brave people who risked their lives, young and old, to do something as simple as vote.

They do not need US any more. Our mission is done. They need to be left alone and in peace to work out their internal differences politically and build a great Free Iraq.

Our arrogance could be their defeat.

Lets bring it home and leave them to their Future, whatever it may be.

If in the worst case scenario trouble mounts upon our departure, then any return to Iraq will be under the UN Peace-Keeping Force as it should be.

American Citizens are roaming the roads of Iraq in daylight as open targets for a handful of crazy bomb-setters which kill Americans and Iraqis.

When we leave, this will stop.

WE are the targets getting ourselves and innocent Iraqis blown to bits.

Stop the Madness and Come Home.

It is the only Brave and Right Thing To Do.

You may well be right. I HOPE you are right because I WANT our troops OUTTA THERE. I just heard that 6 more American troops were killed TODAY making this the 2nd highest death total in a month since I think January.

This is cruel to say but, frankly, I say let them fight it out. They have fought each other for eons and I don't think our leaving will stop it but I don't think our STAYING will stop it either.

I SURE don't believe everything or ANYTHING coming out of the administration!! Our troops are needed more right here at home. ALIVE.

Absolutely!! These troops need to be brought home now. They depend on US to know when it's time to depart. We all know the Wackident will leave them there forever to feed the money-mongers of the military supply chain.

There is no meaningful mission for the American Interest in Iraq at this time.

Saddam is jail.

No WMDs.

No terrorists until WE got there. They'll leave when WE do.

Government established.

Elections Held Successfully.

Constitution Approved.

Finished.

Good Luck and Good Bye!!

AND PRAY LIKE HELL!

Truly--ANYTHING we do at this point is going to backfire--one way or the other. I don't think things will go well in Iraq whether we stay or whether we go. I really don't. I just don't have a good feeling about it. But, it's time to cut bait. Let Cheney's man, Chalabi, take over and let him bear the burden because he sure as the world bears the blame. Well, he and Cheney and Rumsfeld and Libby and Wolfowitz and Feith and Hadley and Condi. In other words, the CABAL that is running our country.

Chalabi cut bait a year ago and left the country.

The Mayor of Baghdad whom WE had appointed was "couped" a couple of months ago. Nobody liked him so one day when he was out of the office another guy with alot of security guards just walked in and took over. The ousted Mayor left the country in fear for his life. The new Mayor said we weren't going to hurt him just take over his office. The Mayor that left the country said he wasn't coming back because "He just can't live like that". He hadn't spent all the money the way he was supposed to and the people didn't like that.

It all seemed very reasonable and professionally handled. Arabs have their ways and while different from ours, they are proving to be quite sensible.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast