Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SEARS caters to illegals in PA.

Hello gang. I wanted to share thiswith you. I was in my local Sears store near Philadelphia, Pa. and noticed next to the cash register all the calling cards....They are only for calling Mexico....no where else!!! We have many illegals here. A house full about 100' away but no one does anything....

Heres the Pic...

Welcome Birch631!

Thanks for the info.

Welcome birch631!

Have you considered sending a little note to Sears telling them how offended you are by this practice?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Birch631,
    welcome to ALIPAC.
    about the large group living in a single family dwelling: report it to the local building inspector, it is probable a code violation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Welcome birch631!

Have you considered sending a little note to Sears telling them how offended you are by this practice?
    Thank you, yes, I am planning to see the manager in person...I want to see what they say to me directly, eye to eye. I will do this after the Christmas rush on Tuesday. I want to see what they say to me personally before I send this of to Bill O'reilley and anyone else I can think of.

Hi Birch, it's good to see what's going on in PA.

If you want to do something about it, please check and see if PA laws allow for the recall of Senator Specter, like we did to Gray Davis in CA.

Carry on.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I know Sears carries calling cards for all over the world (I saw ones for Asia) so that wouldn't concern me as much as the fact everything is in the store has spanish and english version. English on the top, spanish right under it on the store signs.

When I complained they seemed to think it was fine since in other countries people speak multiple languages speaking another language is one thing, making a whole store bilingual is another. they are se habla espanol. When I asked if they could also provide service in German, French, or Italian they said they couldn't.

I would suggest entering a store with your family and acting as if you don't speak english and pretend to be speaking Romanian. Or Tim you could start speaking real Vietmanese and loudly say "SEARS is discriminate vietnamese" when they refuse to provide you service in vietnamese and say in very broken english "Sears only like english and mexican they no like vietnamese.". I bet you could score a free giftcard or store discount out of the whole thing and they might even realize offering service in spanish is a bad idea.

Oh i forgot when I asked about other languages besides spanish they showed me a brochure that said hello in many languages.

Also be sure to notice their "latina life" women's clothing line http://www.searsmedia.com/mediatools/pr ... 0003435532

http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/0,4 ... 04,00.html
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Welcome, NoIllegalsAllowed! We are glad to have you here at ALIPAC.

Excellent suggetions. Even old codgers like me who took some language other than Spanish in school could do that. It might be worth learning a couple phrases just to make it sound good.

And, by the way, I got a new vacuum that I've been wanting forever for Christmas and the instructions weren't in English and Spanish like most things are, they were in English and French!

Having lived overseas where all instruction manuals are thick in several different languages and scripts, then coming here where instruction manuals are sometimes ONLY in Spanish, it was quite a surprise to see it without. I'd suspect that someone swiped the Spanish version if it weren't for the fact that it was all in one book.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Welcome, NoIllegalsAllowed! We are glad to have you here at ALIPAC.

Excellent suggetions. Even old codgers like me who took some language other than Spanish in school could do that. It might be worth learning a couple phrases just to make it sound good.

And, by the way, I got a new vacuum that I've been wanting forever for Christmas and the instructions weren't in English and Spanish like most things are, they were in English and French!

Having lived overseas where all instruction manuals are thick in several different languages and scripts, then coming here where instruction manuals are sometimes ONLY in Spanish, it was quite a surprise to see it without. I'd suspect that someone swiped the Spanish version if it weren't for the fact that it was all in one book.
    well that could have to do with where something is shipped. Like if you are selling something in Europe you might want to make just one version then one for every country you are planning to sell to.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

"They are only for calling Mexico....no where else!!!"

I had a dream.....

NAY!!!!

A terrible nightmare!!!

Awoke in a sweat, my bulbous brain bulging with dread....

Well, not really but, yah' see, there's this thingy called "poetic license" that allows the writer to exagerate, lie, whatever.

HEY!!!! Just like so many politicians!!!! But, I digress. Or, is it wander away from the topic.

Anywho, in regards to the calling cards to the homeland of so many invaders... I breathe a subtle sigh of semi-relief.

Ponder the possibilities. It may not be all that far into the future when, alongside the Mexico calling card will reside the cards that allow ET to phone home to.........

prepare thineself......

AZTLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, if Aztlan ever arises it will assuredly be a paradise on Earth, leading humanity into a new era of peace, productivity, great advances in the sciences ushering in a flood of cures for many ailments such as cancer and malaria.

Should a new tyrant arise somewhere, a modern-day Hitler-like monster, Aztlan and its dedicated citizens will rise up to strike evil down.

Rest assured the Aztlan calling cards would be used by Aztlanians to call home to contribute to the many causes Aztlan supports with enormous amounts of funds such as providing food to hungry folks across the world, sending medical teams to 3rd-world countries to offer medical care, so many things that "racist" nations such as the USA used to do before the collapse of that Union.

Oh Aztlan Oh Aztlan
    Your vatos and chollos sing to thee
    Shining down upon the Earth for an eternity.

Your guiding light shines so bright
    upon the masses white
    Showing them the way to go
    out of the dark of night

Sniff.......

I have to stop. Sniff.

HEY!!!!! It WAS just a poetic license dream but......

will it actually turn into a real nightmare?

I dunno'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast