Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sheriff Arpaio: Amnesty is Coming

Sheriff Arpaio: Amnesty is Coming

VIDEO:
    http://oneoldvet.com/?p=7650
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The link doesn't work. May need a carriage return inserted to activate it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I copied and pasted it into the search field and got it to work but it would be easier for everyone if it was activated in the post.

It's a great video and Sheriff Joe was right on the money. We will have to work our tails off next year to defeat Shamnesty, Grahamnesty, McAmnesty, KenAmnesty and every other form of this treason against America.

One thing we need to think about too is if Congress doesn't expand funding for the 287 (g) program to reimburse detainee costs, then states and communities must pick up this cost on their own to ensure these culprits are off the streets. The notion that if the feds don't reimburse our police departments then we'll let murderers, sexual predators and other illegal alien criminals walk our streets just doesn't fly with me.

We should craft letters from ALIPAC to the Governors of all 50 states and the National Governors Association as well as the National Conference of Legislators, National Police Chiefs Association and National Sheriff's Association alerting them that the states and communities must provide funding in their budgets now to prepare "to do the job the feds won't do" and make a national media event about it.

We know illegal immigration is about money for the most part and law enforcement needs to separate itself from the money game and claims of "if we aren't reimbursed then our enthusiasm for arresting and detaining criminal illegal aliens will ''wane"". That just doesn't fly one bit on any day anywhere on any level.

So we need to use this 287 (g) program to:

1. show the feds that if they don't do it, the states will

2. show the feds that if cities, counties and states can do it, then they should have already done it

3. show the American People that presently, their lives, incomes, children, safety and peace of mind are once again of less concern to many officials of our nation than a $51.78 a day federal reimbursement.

Wake Up America! The only reason 20 to 30 million or more illegal aliens are roaming our streets is because our officials care more about them than about US.

Throw these bums out of office in November and prepare now "to do the jobs the feds won't do."
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A 5-minute audio/video well worth watching. Arpaio is a straight-talker par excellence. McCain's 'straight talk express' can't hold a candle to the straight talk coming from Sheriff Joe. And Obama doesn't even know what straight talk is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am not as certain, if we keep up the pressure, that an amnesty will be passed. I drew this conclusion when I was doing research for a debate I was having with a few OBL's a couple of weeks ago.

It is what I call the monster under the bed. When I converted todays unemployment numbers and last years unemployment numbers to the "old" system (The actual numbers are sketchy since they are no longer "officially" kept) The numbers seem to coincide with the numbers in 1928 and 1929. For those who do not know, in the 1920's and 30's the unemployment numbers reflected the people unemployed. Today it only reflects those collecting unemployment insurance. So If a person has been job seeking for more than 6 months and are no longer collecting anything, or never filed to begin with, they are no longer considered unemployed .

If they US economy, along with the European economies, continue to mirror the late 20's early 30's, we might be in for a rough ride. Take this into consideration with the differences in our society in the past 80 years or so. Back then the government was not as dependent on the peoples money to survive as they are now. Back then we were not Trillions of dollars in debt. Back then our money was backed by gold and silver. Back then our colleges and Universities were not subsidized by tax dollars. Back then the Government did not bail out all of the banks, back then the people were also more self sufficient. Back then, the people knew how to grow and can their own vegetables, make their own clothing, could live without electricity and heating and air conditioning if they had to. Back then there was a strong sense of community with neighbors helping neighbors. Back then they were happy to own a home with less than 5000 square feet. Back then a new pair of shoes made a child happy, today, well, face it, our children are spoiled rotten. Back then they had a strong belief in God and moral foundations to help them get through. I am talking generalities about the majority, I understand there will always be individual exceptions.

The ACTUAL unemployment rate today is somewhere between 10 and 11% and growing. 1 out of every 30 homes are in some stage of foreclosure. Food is through the roof and it is getting more and more difficult to feed ourselves. Wages, largely because of illegals, are staying steady at best or decreasing. By next year, IF either of the candidates attempted amnesty, I think there would be war. Maybe with guns ect, but most likely the people would be screaming for the resignation of all involved.

The bubble gum currently being used to slow down this economic disaster will eventually give way. When it does, it will probably be worse than if Booshy had just let it take it's course.

I really hope I am wrong about all of the above (with the exception of no amnesty), but I don't think I am.

I also should state that because of computer issues, I was unable to watch this video, so my comments were not directed to what my hero sheriff Joe said.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Sheriff Joe is right......and....

Amnesty, Traitors and figthing back...

God Bless Sheriff Joe! I think he is right that the Amnesty fight is not over yet....and we have to be hyper vigilant!

I still can't believe that we have so many politicians that are traitors and yet they have demonstrated time and again that they are on the Mexican
    (American Traitor) side of the fence. I've researched and studied numerous Amnesty legislation and bills favoring illegals and time and again it is the Democratic Party that votes for Amnesty and favors illegals over Americans. I used to believe that the Democratic party stood up for the people….I didn’t realize until fairly recently that they do in fact stand up for the people….the people of Mexico! I think overall our hope lies in voting Republican unless the candidate in question is a Pro-Amnesty traitor. The exception to my rule, is voting for Mc Cain over Obama. The Republican Party is more likely to prevent and stop Mc Cain’s Amnesty plans than the Democratic Party is in stopping Obama from letting them all in….for the American tax payers to support and deal with, etc.
    We can see which party cares for the American people by the “Republican revoltâ€

Re: Sheriff Joe is right......and....

[quote="ELE"]Amnesty, Traitors and figthing back...

God Bless Sheriff Joe! I think he is right that the Amnesty fight is not over yet....and we have to be hyper vigilant!

I still can't believe that we have so many politicians that are traitors and yet they have demonstrated time and again that they are on the Mexican
    (American Traitor) side of the fence. I've researched and studied numerous Amnesty legislation and bills favoring illegals and time and again it is the Democratic Party that votes for Amnesty and favors illegals over Americans. I used to believe that the Democratic party stood up for the people….I didn’t realize until fairly recently that they do in fact stand up for the people….the people of Mexico! I think overall our hope lies in voting Republican unless the candidate in question is a Pro-Amnesty traitor. The exception to my rule, is voting for Mc Cain over Obama. The Republican Party is more likely to prevent and stop Mc Cain’s Amnesty plans than the Democratic Party is in stopping Obama from letting them all in….for the American tax payers to support and deal with, etc.
    We can see which party cares for the American people by the “Republican revoltâ€
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    The link doesn't work. May need a carriage return inserted to activate it.
    Actually it works fine.

It's a javascript that may take a few seconds to load and of course your browser has to be configured accept javascripts.

I did put a direct link to the web site on there.

Looks like the businesses look like my avatar. They don't realize that as more Americans lose jobs, the less they buy? Illegal aliens won't do them any good if people can't afford to or won't buy...DUH. Illegal aliens will still be sending money home, instead of buying here.
    "