Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Should Americans Travel to Mexico?

Should Americans Travel to Mexico?
    Questions raised about country's safety amid deadly drug violence
    Mar.25,2011
    http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/i ... t_id=86923
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

are you sick Im in nyc it look like mexico it one hell Of a mess
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

my answer would be HELL NO

Nope, won't buy their stuff either.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: Should Americans Travel to Mexico?

[quote="stevetheroofer"]Should Americans Travel to Mexico?

NO, and that's my final answer! I remember here in South Cal 35 years ago as a kid that it was kinda cool to see a Mexican restaurant in town since they were very few. Even back then though, my family went to Tiquana as tourists and it was SO ghetto and creepy I never went back! It used to be a normal American family adventure to pack up the Winebagos(RV's) and spend weekends and vacations down at the beaches in Mexico. Now it's a whole different story. That ghetto has crept into our beautiful Country and it has long since been "cool" to see a Mexican restaurant. When I took a cruise ship to the Mexican Riviera a few years ago (after spending $150.00 on a passport), we left the ship and went into town in Mazatlan. WTF?? I was so disappointed! I was expecting an exotic resort like it was years ago. It was SO filthy and shady it was actually SCARY! From that moment on, I decided to NEVER step foot anywhere in Mexico, and would stay on the ship when docked there. And NOW it's a death trap to step foot anywhere in that hellhole of a Country!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Real indigenous peoples of the Americas would never trash "mother earth" like these people do....

I would not go to Mexico because #1) it's not safe even for their own people and #2 why support a nation with my vacation dollars that hates your guts and wants you conquered?

Banned
    NO here in KY. its full of mexicans.My city has been called little mexico for years now.THEIR EVERYWHERE why go there pay me ill show you around town show you what they do and drop you off at any resturant on every corner where they have established their buisneses.