Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Tancredo predicts 2-year immigration stalemate

WND RADIO

WorldNetDaily Exclusive

Tancredo predicts 2-year immigration stalemate

Ex-congressman expects status quo on borders, says problem getting much worse--WND

http://live.radioamerica.org/loudwater/ ... 1&name=wnd

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    He's probably right as far as congress. Still states are comming forward doing their own things.

He speaks a little on the true costs of illegals yet still noone wants to put a number on it. Many I'm sure would like to see a number of the true cost associated with illegals. I've seen some small statistics and some estimates that say between city/state/fed costs regarding illegals and children of illegals beteen $750 billion a year to well over $1 trillion a year. Feds themselves came out not long ago estimating $350 billion a year in cost of illegals as far as welfare, education, and medical alone only off the federal end leaving off many other things that should be counted as well.

I'm just glad some of the states are taking a stand and I'll wait to see what happens while I continue spreading the word to friends and getting them to spread the word.