Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ted Hayes Video- Lack Of Thought From Black American Youth

The ignorance upon these kids will make you want to scream! Our future is in the hands of people like this....God help us.

By Digger

A new video out that spotlights Ted Hayes juxtaposed with comments on illegal immigration from young black Americans on the street shows a serious lack of thought from the youth. The video opens approaching some boisterous young blacks calling for electing Barack Obama. As it goes on the youths are questioned on the impact of illegal aliens on their community.

As can be seen they are sorely uninformed and seem to have not taken the time to look at the big picture. The majority seem to believe that it is all about race and those opposed to illegal immigration are against Mexicans and Hispanics.

Ted's portion of the video is very thoughtful. You can tell that he knows his stuff and has really become well educated on the issue. It really is a total contrast and absolutely shows you what actual reading and informing yourself on an issue - rather than going on emotion or race loyalty alone - will get you.

Watch it for yourself below. (Oh by the way I hate that one girl who keeps cutting everyone off and yelling... annoying and self-centered not letting anyone else speak. Because, of course, according to her, she's the only one that is right.)

Story continues w/video

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/002701.html

It may be that the liberal Left can advance the interests of a number of minorities. They seem intent on keeping up the steady drumbeat that whites have all the advantages and that "people of color" are discriminated against. Isn't there a distinction between poor choices and outright violation of rights? And who is to say that "non-minorities" don't have their rights violated also?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ted Haynes has a good head on his shoulders . My kind of man . The 1 girl was and is a fool . To vote on the race card keeps jackson & sharpton happy.
    Enjoy your government checks , i know thats what you are defending in the video
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*