Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Three Things About Islam

This might have been brought over before I did a search and couldn't find it so I re brought it over I think it is something all Americans need to be aware off...Wake up America

http://actforamerica.org

You simply cannot understand the worldwide threat of Islam without this video.

A group calling themselves "White Roses" created this video to inform non-Muslims about Islam. The name of this video is "Three Things About Islam."
    White Roses is headquartered in Sweden. The name "White Roses" is based on a student resistance group "Die weiße Rose" in Nazi Germany. The group became known for an anonymous leaflet campaign, from June 1942 until February 1943, which called for active opposition to Adolf Hitler's regime.

I urge all of you to view this video and forward it to your email list. You may be familiar with the points made in this video but many Americans are not, either out of a desire to avoid confronting the problem or just simple ignorance of the crisis we face. It may not be possible to get the entire Dramatis Personae to acknowledge this Islamic road to perdition but those Americans, who just do not know out of ignorance, might find the learning experience worthwhile.

As a person who has spent lengthy time studying Islam I can tell you this video is one of the best I have seen. It’s short and to the point and all those points are dead on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9rofXQ ... r_embedded

Kathyet

America Has Been Envislam’d!
    9Share 0digg
    IS THE COMBINATION OF ENVIRONMENTALISM AND ISLAM DESTROYING AMERICA?

by Ron Ewart, ©2011

(Apr. 25, 2011) — “Oh sweet, sweet America, if you lose your identity, you lose your soul, your freedom and your sovereigntyâ€