Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Town Hall Goes Awry for N.J. Congressman

Members of Jersey Shore Tea Party Patriots confront Rep. Rush Holt over health care

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3989008/town ... ongressman
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I wonder what made the Tea Party rep. think that the tea party movement would be over come 2012?

lol

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    I wonder what made the Tea Party rep. think that the tea party movement would be over come 2012?
    IT'S ONLY JUST BEGUN!

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Wishful thinking!

Really, it's part of the Washington crooks scheme, where they keep repeating something over and over until the idiots in the party keep parroting it and it becomes the truth for them from then on. They are easily led and have no mind of their own. They might be up on a couple of issues.

I know, I was a Liberal! I'm telling you, most of the people out here in the "real" world that are Liberal are not interested in politics or hearing much about it. Conservatives KNOW where they stand and why. That's why Liberal books, TV, and radio don't make it. None of their base wants hear it.

The one that makes me go the most nutz is when Liberal say the Republicans only say no and they have put forth no ideas themselves?????? Say What? You b*st*rds just won't listen. You're too busy brown nosing!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris