Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change

Trump: I'm Running as a Republican, Period

Trump: I'm Running as a Republican, Period

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Dona ... ode=C19D-1

Banned
    Thats funny Trump running as REP. when they showed him on the news today Tuesday April 19 speaking at a tea party covention telling them he is on their side Trump is a attention hog he wont run.The news reported today he said if he runs he would have to forgo his last shows of apprentice loosing millons he dont want that.Who knows he might have to declare bankrutpcy for the 4th time.HE WONT RUN!

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Thats funny Trump running as REP. when they showed him on the news today Tuesday April 19 speaking at a tea party covention telling them he is on their side Trump is a attention hog he wont run.The news reported today he said if he runs he would have to forgo his last shows of apprentice loosing millons he dont want that.Who knows he might have to declare bankrutpcy for the 4th time.HE WONT RUN!
    Whats the problem? Most Tea Partiers are republican or least conservative. Its not like Trump said he's running as a GOP fanboy or not at all just that he either will have the Rep Nomination or won't run. Also many of the things he's said over the years would suggest for the most part he's on the Tea Party's side keeping in mind the Tea Party isn't the major full on conservative movement but a movement based on a few key principles such as bringing back the Constitution, securing our country and economy, and cutting down the massive government.

I also don't see how he'd have to give up his last show of the season, so he files for running and starts campaigning a tad late but still plenty of time for winning the Rep Nomination with as much headlines and press he can grab.

But I guess your right, its better to have someone running the country who never made a stake in it, who never carried a real job, ran a business, or actually had to earn their own achievements. Its far better to elect someone who was groomed from birth pretty much to destroy the US or someone who has no clue how to run a business and has no clue what normal Citizens have to go through on a day to day basis.

Trumps while he's not an average person is still closer to understanding the average American then any politician can afford because standing for Americans is just not politically correct anymore.