Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TSA Screener Brings Woman To Tears Through Aggressive Body S

July 22, 2011 @ 12:37AM

TSA Screener Brings Woman To Tears Through Aggressive Body Search
    But for once, they do not harass the man videotaping it

At least the Transportation Security Administration official didn't prevent the man from videotaping a screener running her hands up and down the body of a female passenger to the point that she was in tears.

So maybe TSA is finally learning that videography is permitted at security checkpoints.

But now it begs the question to what extent must we go through in order to enjoy the privilege of traveling?

The law states that police need some type of reasonable suspicion before they can grope your body.

Yet the same law also allows TSA screeners to do the same simply because you choose to opt-out of a full body scanner.

The above video, which was uploaded Tuesday, was recorded at Chicago O'Hare International Airport.

The man who uploaded the video goes by marklyon on Flyertalk, where he gives his account of what took place.

The female passenger walked away sobbing, saying she felt humiliated.

Remember that old adage about how the terrorists hate us for our freedoms?

Using that logic, they probably don't hate us as much anymore.

http://www.pixiq.com/article/tsa-brings ... ody-search

I firmly believe the consumer has control over this issue simply don't travel unless an emergency while short term it will be difficult long term it may help reestablish freedom. The TSA is growing and will expand into malls,trains, bus station, all about money, power and selling junk equipment. Unless they are willing to profile and use dogs it's a waste of time and money.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I'm sorry, I know everyone is going to disagree with me here, but I see nothing wrong with this pat down. What I do see is a woman who was showing resistance to being picked out of line, and making a bigger issue of the situation than needed to be. Unfortunately, this is the post 9/11 world we live in. We all KNOW terrorists are still trying to use airplanes to wreak havoc on our nation. We can't just assume the "Muslim" looking people are the ones that are going to make anti-government radical attempts in public places, on airplanes, etc. We need to randomly screen people. That includes children, the elderly, and entitled woman like shown in this video. If you don;t like it, don't fly. I suspect the same people that cry foul over pat downs and screenings would be the first people in line to file a lawsuit if another tragedy happened on an airplane. Nobody is above the law, and right now THIS is the law at our airports. You are open to possible patdowns and screenings. Again, if you don;t like it, don;t fly. Maybe THAT will be a way to send your message to the government if airlines start losing money from travelers who now refuse to fly anymore.

I have been patted down, screened, placed in the "puffer" machine, had full-body scans, etc. But that's what I have to face being a frequent flyer. I've had my bags ruffled through, I've been pulled aside for a 2nd screening, (back when they used to do that) and even had a sample tube of mascara thrown out because it "looked suspicious."

There are bigger fish to fry people. "Big brother" is watching us all more than you think. I am sure we are all video taped and recorded more than anyone can fathom. Does it seem fair? Not really. But it's also not fair that a select few decided to fly airplanes into buildings on 9/11. Does all this "excessive" pat down procedures help deter terrorists? Maybe. Maybe not. But until someone comes up with a better solution than video taping a woman who believes she is too elite to be patted down at an airport, we're not gonna make a difference. Sorry that woman was "brought to tears" by a TSA screener doing her job. But I was brought to tears when I found out my friend was killed on 9/11. I was brought to tears when 2 months later they found her DNA on a piece of bone recovered from the rubble. Crying over a patdown? Sorry.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

P.S. I watched this video twice. This woman, several times, shook her head "no" to the screeners, and several times "backed away" from screeners. To me, that shows resistance. Now imagine those same body motions coming from a adult male dressed in Muslim clothing. I am quite certain more than a few people would be glad the TSA screeners continued their pat down they way they did and did not simply just let this person walk away.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

quote(I'm sorry, I know everyone is going to disagree with me here, but I see nothing wrong with this pat down.)quote

Sadly your not alone many in our society feel it necessary to give up freedom for safety, while you may have the feeling of being safe it truly can never be. Dogs/profiling would be a much better deterrent however political correctness stops that. I do agree with one statement you made and that is simply don't fly and in time it will come to that point anyway.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I've made more flights this year, and have always found the TSA personnel professional and helpful. If I fail the scan, a pat down has never been a problem. My 87 yr old mother in law can handle it, you should be able to. I've NEVER been offended or intimidated by anything any TSA employee has done. I figure they all work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
    I'm sorry, I know everyone is going to disagree with me here, but I see nothing wrong with this pat down. What I do see is a woman who was showing resistance to being picked out of line, and making a bigger issue of the situation than needed to be. Unfortunately, this is the post 9/11 world we live in. We all KNOW terrorists are still trying to use airplanes to wreak havoc on our nation. We can't just assume the "Muslim" looking people are the ones that are going to make anti-government radical attempts in public places, on airplanes, etc. We need to randomly screen people. That includes children, the elderly, and entitled woman like shown in this video. If you don;t like it, don't fly. I suspect the same people that cry foul over pat downs and screenings would be the first people in line to file a lawsuit if another tragedy happened on an airplane. Nobody is above the law, and right now THIS is the law at our airports. You are open to possible patdowns and screenings. Again, if you don;t like it, don;t fly. Maybe THAT will be a way to send your message to the government if airlines start losing money from travelers who now refuse to fly anymore.

I have been patted down, screened, placed in the "puffer" machine, had full-body scans, etc. But that's what I have to face being a frequent flyer. I've had my bags ruffled through, I've been pulled aside for a 2nd screening, (back when they used to do that) and even had a sample tube of mascara thrown out because it "looked suspicious."

There are bigger fish to fry people. "Big brother" is watching us all more than you think. I am sure we are all video taped and recorded more than anyone can fathom. Does it seem fair? Not really. But it's also not fair that a select few decided to fly airplanes into buildings on 9/11. Does all this "excessive" pat down procedures help deter terrorists? Maybe. Maybe not. But until someone comes up with a better solution than video taping a woman who believes she is too elite to be patted down at an airport, we're not gonna make a difference. Sorry that woman was "brought to tears" by a TSA screener doing her job. But I was brought to tears when I found out my friend was killed on 9/11. I was brought to tears when 2 months later they found her DNA on a piece of bone recovered from the rubble. Crying over a patdown? Sorry.
    I disagree. i think the TSA should be shut down, government has no business or legal rights to search, touch or pat you anywhere for any reason without probable cause. If an airline wants to do this to their customers, then airlines and customers are free to engage. If other airlines and other customers don't, then they should be free not to engage. For those who want to engage, those airlines and passengers should pay for the security measure they want to spend their money on. The rest of us are free to fly with other airlines, not engage and not spend on it.

I'm very sorry about your friend. But if our government had done its job we actually pay it to do and want it to do, then the terrorists wouldn't have boarded planes with expired visas because they wouldn't have been in the country to begin with. After all, Americans haven't been allowed to board a plane with an expired ID in 20 years, so how did illegal aliens board these planes to begin with expired visas?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    I've NEVER been offended or intimidated by anything any TSA employee has done. I figure they all work for me.
    Agreed. And no matter how often people post videos of random pat downs that some may deem as "offensive", that will not solve (what some believe) to be the problem of the TSA violating rights.

It's plain & simple right now. If you do not like the rules, do not fly. Flying is a privilege not a right. If someone disagrees with the procedures that are currently required to board a plane, don't participate in flying.

Again, not sure if these current procedures do anything to deter crazed lunatics who want to do something radical on a plane. BUT, it may deter one crazed radical. And deterring one crazed radical from boarding a plane with intentions to bring that plane to its ultimate demise in turn saves the lives of the 100+ innocent people who are on said plane.

Like I said, like it or not, these are the rules in place right now. Don't like the rules don't fly. It astounds me to see so many people think they are above the law, and are posting videos like this one because they think they should be excluded from certain rules.

The last time I flew, the guy in front of me refused to take his belt off before the security scan. He threw his elitist hissy fit, claiming he "was a lawyer" and that the TSA had no reason to "violate his rights." He stood there, holding up our line, loudly describing how much money he made, and how offensive it was that he was being made to remove his belt and put it through the scanner. I guess his salary made him above the rules. He finally gave in, and I was able to go through the security line and get on my plane. Typical elitist above-the-rules jerk.

People like that scare me just as much as terrorists.

Banned
    Didnt see anything done wrong here by tsa.If you dont got anything to hide still some people dont want to e touched i understand but safety first.I had pat down at Luoisville Ky. airport after the guy got done i asked him would he marry me.He got a kick out of that but my wife didnt see much humor in it.Ive been in army you just learn to joke about bad situtations why not you know these tsa people dont like doing it eather.

Hey if you all like it go for it...In fact tell them to do you and leave the 6 year old alone in line in front of you that would work take their place for them...Personally my feeling is if you want to feel me up then maybe you should pay me other wise leave my body along and stop evasive pat downs..By feeling my boobs and/or someones crotch do you really believe that will make any of you safer???? Oh and by the way Muslims are exempted only you infidels need to have it done...

TSA introduces breast cancer screening procedure as new benefit of airport security pat-downs (satire)

Sunday, July 24, 2011
    by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
    Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)

(NaturalNews) What's better than receiving a free groping by the TSA? How about getting your breasts checked for cancer at the same time? That's the new offering from the TSA, which says that squeezing and twisting your breasts during security pat-downs is now a "medical procedure" and that it's all being done "to protect the health of Americans." Men, meanwhile, will now receive a free prostate exam as part of their screening procedure.

Before administering the new procedure, TSA agents will be required to attend a weekend seminar on manual breast cancer detection techniques. While some observers complained that a single weekend was not enough training to qualify TSA agents to conduct sensitive medical procedures on passengers, TSA head John Pistole responded by explaining, "That's true, but TSA agents aren't really trained on security, either, and we have them playing that role just fine, too."

Passengers going through TSA checkpoints won't notice much of a difference in the pat-downs, given that agents are already squeezing and twisting women's breasts. Men, however, will now be asked to cough.

In response to the new cancer screening at airport security checkpoints, the American Cancer Society praised the move, explaining this was the "free health care" promised by President Obama. "There's no charge for this valuable cancer examination," an ACS spokesperson said. "People wishing to receive their free screening merely need to buy an airplane ticket and line up at a security checkpoint."

DHS head Janet Napolitano even explained that introducing the medical procedure "resolves all Fourth Amendment concerns about our security pat-downs" because by adding the breast cancer checks, pat-downs are now "medical procedures," which are not protected under the Bill of Rights.

There's even talk of using the TSA's so-called "naked body scanners" as mammography imaging devices. Since TSA agents who monitor the scans are already zooming in on the naked images of women's breasts, it only makes sense to train them to look for early signs of breast cancer at the same time. Those who are found to be carrying breast cancer could even be injected with chemotherapy "treatment" chemicals before boarding their flight.

Not everyone is happy with the new arrangement, of course. There's always some radical, freedom-loving security hater who doesn't go along with the benefits of Big Government. In this case, health freedom extremist Mike Adams -- long suspected of being an "information terrorist" for publishing free cancer cures on NaturalNews.com -- pointed out that since the TSA often misses guns, knives and other weapons in carry-on luggage, how can they be trusted to spot tiny lump tissues in breasts, especially through clothing? In response, the TSA says it is considering requiring passengers to remove their clothing in order to "enhance the accuracy of the medical screening."

An MSNBC news poll reveals that 95 percent of Americans would gladly take off all their clothes and agree to be molested by government agents if they were told it would "make them safer."

(This article is obviously satire. See more satire from Mike Adams at the www.CounterThink.com website.)

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033112_TSA_p ... z1TEARnYar

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033112_TSA_p ... z1TEALJ1mJ

http://www.naturalnews.com/033112_TSA_p ... ening.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast