Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: ALIPAC FIGHTS ON FOX OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN DRAWN INTO IM

Olivia Newton John Drawn Into the Illegal Immigration Debate
    (Gheen Vs. Fitzsimon on in-state tuition for illegal aliens)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWU5huJSsqU
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they are UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS, how does he know there are 340 of them? Isn't the fact that he knows who they are and how many of them there are aiding and abetting? As a government official isn't that a crime?

W- the singing and the salute at the end was absolute comedic gold.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Darn, I missed that when it aired, oh well.

Good job W.

The question of the exact number of IAs in NC community colleges seems suspicious to me. How do they know exactly? Is there a check box on the application form as in:

___ Citizen or legal resident

___ International student (non-resident)

___ Illegal Alien

.... Never saw those on any college forms I filled out (the first two perhaps...) - and that's quite a bunch I might add...
    Further, if they are defending that claim in the pursuit of a major shift or change in PUBLIC policy, why aren't the details surrounding the issue made public... as in, the identities / nationalities of those IAs in NC schools?

I also do think the line of reasoning about allowing IAs access to a resource/benefit which is finite and reserved first and foremost for American students (at subsidized - eg. 'in-state') rates is a good one.
    The number of students permitted to attend any school, especially higher education certain *is* limited and often by the school(s) themselves.
    There are only so many slots open to go around. Why shoudn't Americans always be given preference? - after all, they were here first, legal, and they and their families have been paying into the local tax base to help build and maintain those same schools.

Also, the case of the reciprocal situation is important as well - would Mexico or other countries subsidize illegal US students in their countries??? (Probably not - because most would not be permitted to hang around long enough - when found - to do so).

To justify their access to higher education is an exercise in moral relativism.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A bit of interruption in the last several seconds of the video but stick with it because it's worth it. Don't forget to post your comments and rating on youtube.

And why do they want these kids to get an extended education, anyway? To take more American jobs they're not entitiled to? These people who advocate rights for illegal aliens should renounce their citizenship and move the hell out of this country. Obviously, they are not for the American people. Kind of sounds like the mentality of our do nothing government. doesn't it?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Can someone please post some quotes from the debate? I know there are a few here that are out in the country still using dial up. It would be awesome to see the video but very time consuming to down load on dial up.

April
    Great job at putting that disgusting pro illegal advocate in his place and NOT letting him walk on you!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

Done, rated and left a comment!!

Great Job William, Your opponent looked like a real jerk with severe indigestion....I'd like to think you caused it W.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    What the hell is wrong with that guy. He accuses William of "screaming' and being "hysterical", when it was actually him. Anyone noticed how agitated these pro-illegal people get when talking about the issues? They lose it. Good job William. You made the guy look like a nut job

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Done, rated and left a comment!!

Great Job William, Your opponent looked like a real jerk with severe indigestion....I'd like to think you caused it W.
    +1

I don't think William will get a Christmas card from Mr. Fitsimon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast