Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William, you simplify the message and hit the points that the average person is both able to understand and then able to realize they need to speak up and hopefully let their own voice be heard in oppostion.

Please continue to ask others to join us in the fight and to call their lawmakers to just say NO, ENFORCE THE LAW.

Thank you too for speaking on our behalf.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UH OH I know where Phred lives!! He said the name of the town Phred!

William great Job!! You looked relaxed, Confident and loved that you got the constitution thrown in there, Bush hates it when people throw the "constitution in his face" his words not mine!! Also If Bush was doing his Job! it was perfect alot said in a short amount of time.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    Bravo! Awesome that more and more shows are letting you tell it like it is.

Duh
    Duh

Thanks for the free video, William! You were great.. you spelled it out just like it needed to be..putting the blame right in the lap of the President.

How in the world can Paula Zahn benefit from being a member of the CFR? Her questioning tone was the same as every OBLer that I've seen. Same old friggin rhetoric (we can't do this, we can't do that..blah blah)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"RED ALERT"

We need a flood of 'No compromise" calls and e-mails into these Senate offices fast! Bush is bribing Republican TO PUSH S1348. Come on everyone time is crucial. LET GET ON IT!!!

INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68356
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSAD,

Been calling already. I was shook up when Alipac was hit by the storm, but felt that calls needed to continue in view of the Bush Push.

William ... You were great, proud of you, saw you twice. I'm hoping and have been emailing c-spans Washington Journal to have you on (hope you don't mind) which would give you more time to tell it like it is.

Most callers are against this illegal invasion. The cry babies for the illegals, would be considerably enlightened with your factual, legal, common sense.

Scept

I heard Sinator Reid is bringing the bill back on the floor next week.

Dang I need a break but because of these traitors.....

Well, it's well worth it and you can count on me to do my part!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Great Job William. Once again you have spoken for the American people and were right on the point. ENFORCE EXISTING LAWS. How hard is that to understand.

William... I stand with you on this ... 100% ... wish we could find more running for president that would take the same stand...
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Great job William. I don't like Paula but she was fair this time.

There are several people running for president that agree with us. The best are Tancredo, Hunter, and soon to be FDT.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast