Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Claudia's Tortoise

This is a good video.

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/2006 ... -tortoise/

Claudia Smith of California Rural Legal Assistance threatens to press charges against Jeff Schwilk of the San Diego Minutemen for throwing away a tortoise shell. The shell is what’s left of a turtle eaten by the illegal aliens who live in this shanty town in McGonigle Canyon on the Northern Edge of San Diego County.

Claudia Smith and California Rural Legal Assistance are currently under federal investigation for wrongfully using federal tax money to fund frivolous litigation and class action lawsuits on behalf of unidentified “members of the general public.” (illegal aliens)

Banned
    Thanks Watchdog, for another excellent video!

This weekend is really going to chap Claudia's buns!!!

GREAT JOB!!!

another great video! Is turtle good? They do the same thing here. Fish in the ponds, but not for fish... for turtles.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Crime scene turtle.

You guys should feel sorry for Claudia because of her meager earnings, which are derived from all those poor unfortunate broke illegal alien clients of hers. I guess if they can afford to hire prostitutes, then they can afford Claudia's services too.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Isn't that a tad redundant???

Hey WatchDog.
    You should report that Illegal aliens are killing the Desert tortoise. To this group and you have proof and that little Miss is envolved.

http://www.tortoise.org/

Desert Tortoise In Trouble
    The desert tortoise occurs in low densities over a wide-range. It shares its desert habitat with a wide range of human users and suffers greatly from their impacts. Despite being listed under the Federal Endangered Species Act since 1989, desert tortoise numbers are continuing to decline throughout its range. Scientists have attributed recent declines in part to the failure of government agencies to implement the recommendations of the 1994 Desert Tortoise (Mojave Population) Recovery Plan, a carefully developed plan that a panel of government appointed tortoise experts took nearly 4 years to produce.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I'm not sure what kind of tortoise it is. I heard that it might be a common red eared tortoise. Either way, they didn't have to eat it, and threatening to arrest us for removing it is rediculous. Claudia is so desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatchdog
    I'm not sure what kind of tortoise it is. I heard that it might be a common red eared tortoise. Either way, they didn't have to eat it, and threatening to arrest us for removing it is rediculous. Claudia is so desperate.
    Well what I was reading all Tortoise out there are endangered. I would get ahold of them anyway. Might get some action from them. Letting them know that poor little innocent Tortoises are getting killed.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I know some folks who were in SD in the military back in the
    60s & 70s. They said it was a very patriotic town. Must be
    hard for the current citizens to be prevented from cleaning up trash
    because some fruit loop says it's private property. I watched
    the cops on another video & they seem very hostile to the MM.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Isn't that a tad redundant???

Yea, it is.

Come on guys, that was a valuable, possibly endangered, one of a kind soup bowl.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)